Let New York Military Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Admissions Process Step 1.Schedule a time to visit New York Military Academy -Contact our Admissions Office at 845-534-3710 to schedule a campus visit.
- Campus visits take place on Tuesday and Thursday at 10:00. An RSVP is required.
- Saturday Open Houses are also scheduled once a month. Step 2. Application Form and Application Fee of $100-The admission process begins with parents submitting a completed application, paying the application fee, and signing the Authorization to Release Records form to release a copy of educational records.
- The release form must be signed and returned with the application form.
- The release form will be sent to the current school to obtain the applicant’s records.
- You may complete the online application or printable download application.Once the online application has been submitted, evaluation forms and the release of records form will be emailed to you or you may download the files from our website.For domestic students, please submit your SSAT(Secondary Schools Admission Test)scores.All applicants are required to take the SSAT. For information regarding SSAT test registration, visithttp://www.ssat.org.
- When registering, list New York Military Academy school code5318so an official copy of the score report is received.
- You must register at least three weeks prior to the test date, to avoid additional charges.For international students, please submit your TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores.The TOEFL iBT isrequired if you are an International student orif your primary or fluent language is not English.
- To register for the TOEFL iBT or TOEFL Junior, visithttp://www.ets.org/toefl. When registering, select "Undergraduate" for school type and list New York Military Academy school code9452so an official score report will be received by New York Military Academy.
- Additional standardized testing is recommended, such as IELTS, SSAT, ISEE or PSAT. Step 3.
- Student Interview -After reviewing the student application and school records, student interviews are scheduled for potential applicants.
- The purpose of the interview is to assess how well New York Military Academy educational offerings meet the opportunity to set the student up for success. Step 4.
- Acceptance–Parents will be notified of acceptance by letter, email or phone.
- For International students once accepted and upon Registration/International Fee payment being received with contract, an I-20 Visa will be sent to student. Step 5. Welcome to New York Military Academy.