Let North Stonington Christian Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- The Academy requires parents to volunteer in some capacity a minimum of forty hours per year.
- Pre-K students must be three years old by December 31st for September enrollment and reliably potty trained.
- Parents must schedule an interview with the Director before student is admitted.
- Placement screening is required for entering Kindergarten students, and may be necessary for other grades if there is a question regarding grade placement.
- No student will be officially enrolled until all pertinent school forms and records are received and payment of resource fee is made.
- NSCA admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.