Let Our Lady Of The Assumption School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Admissions PolicyPrioritiesOur Lady of the Assumption School admits students whose ability and any previous general record in academics and conduct indicate the probability of success.
- Special consideration for admission is given to siblings of current students, to students of families registered and active in Our Lady of the Assumption Parish, students who promote from our preschool program, and to students who are Catholic.AgeIncoming kindergartners must be five years old by September 1st.Students may be admitted in any grade as space permits. Applicants will be evaluated based upon any prior record of academic performance and conduct.
- Students may be assessed for readiness to determine placement in the appropriate grade levelNondiscriminationConsistent with its Catholic mission, Our Lady of the Assumption School admits students of any race, color, nationality, religion, ethnic origin or disability, and does not discriminate in its programs or activities.In the event Our Lady of the Assumption School cannot address an accommodation for students with special academic or physical needs, school personnel will assist the family in finding an appropriate learning environment to address those needs.Application TimelineStudents will be accepted in early March.
- Students not accepted into the school due to class size restrictions will be placed on our waiting list.
- The waiting list is valid until spring of next year, at which time the family will be asked to reapply for the following school year.
- We look forward to the possibility of welcoming you into our school community.