Our Lady Of The Assumption School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 348 students
- Average class size: 36 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform for k-8th
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Schoolwide Learning ExpectationsGuided by our school`s mission and philosophy, our faculty and staff work to ensure that our students grow both spiritually and intellectually. Our curriculum built upon a foundation of Catholic values, challenges our students, sets them up for success, and lays the groundwork for the college-prep classes. Throughout their time with us, our students learn to be productive, responsible, and caring citizens of our world.We guide our students, day in and day out, to achieve our Schoolwide Learning Expectations. Schoolwide learning Expectations are defined as what a student should know, understand and be able to do prior to graduation. These learning expectations have been collaboratively developed by our students, parents, teachers, staff and School Advisory Board, reflecting the Mission and Philosophy Statements of Our Lady of the Assumption School.K-3Download SLE for Grade K-3OLA students strive to be:Active Catholic Christians who:Love God, others, and selfLearn about their Catholic faithParticipate at MassLearn right from wrongAre kind to othersActive learners who:Use their talents the best they canMaster the standardsEnjoy learningBecome problem-solversEffectively write, speak, and listenUse technology effectively and responsiblyResponsible and respectful citizens who:Respect differences in othersAre peacemakersShow patriotismSelf-aware individuals who:Respect all living thingsWork to be healthyPlay fair and work well with othersAppreciate art, music, and literatureGrades 4-8Download SLE for Grade 4-8OLA students strive to be:Active Catholic Christians who:Maintain a loving relationship with God, others, and selfAttain knowledge of Catholic teachingsParticipate fully in the EucharistMake moral decisions consistent with the Catholic FaithDemonstrate the Gospel message of love and serviceActive Learners who:Develop their talents to the fullestMaster the academic standardsAre enthusiastic, self-directed, reflective, life-long learnersAre critical thinkers and problem-solversEffectively write, speak, and listenUtilize technology effectively and responsiblyResponsible and respectful citizens who:Recognize all individuals as God`s creationAre peacemakers and show empathy for othersDemonstrate patriotismSelf-aware individuals who:Respect lifeMake healthy life choicesDemonstrate an attitude of fair play and cooperationAppreciate art, music, and literature
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Our Lady Of The Assumption School offer?
Our Lady Of The Assumption School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Our Lady Of The Assumption School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Our Lady Of The Assumption School?
The application deadline for Our Lady Of The Assumption School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Our Lady Of The Assumption School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards