Victory Christian Schools
- Victory Christian School is a college preparatory K - 12 school with over 45 years of proven educational excellence.
- Our students typically score above grade level on their SAT tests.
- At the elementary level, we use top notch Christian curriculum along with projects, music, manipulatives and field trips to enrich each child's learning experience.
- Academics at the junior and senior high level are of the highest standard.
- Traditionally, 90-95% of each graduating class goes on to matriculate into a college or university.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP English, AP History, AP Physics, Conceptual Physics, Honors Pre Cal, Spanish 4|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$500|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary tuition is $476/month for 10 consecutive months or $4760/year. Jr./Sr. High tuition is 538.40/month for 10 consecutive months or $5384/yr|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Honor Society, Ministry & Councel, Student Government|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmichael Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
2141 Walnut Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608
(916)489-8958 1.3 PK-8
- Carmichael Grades: K-12 | 59 students
7031 Watt Ave
Carmichael, CA 95660
(916)239-2239 5.8 K-12
- Carmichael Grades: NS-8 | 245 students
2140 Mission Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608
(916)485-3418 1.5 NS-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?