Sierra School At Eastern
- Sierra School specializes in serving students facing learning, language, and social challenges.
- With over a decade of experience, we know how to help children with special needs succeed - in the classroom, at home, and in the community.
- Our mission is to build the confidence and competence of children facing learning, language, and social challenges through personalized, academic interventions; to prepare youth to become responsible adults who are able to participate in their communities and lead self-fulfilling lives; and to provide leadership and serve as a role model for improving the education of all students.
- We are committed to maximizing our impact on the nation's most challenging student populations, with a particular focus on those who have experienced little or no success in the traditional school setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SacramentoGrades: K-12 | 81 students
4436 Engle Road
Sacramento, CA 95821
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1081 students
9470 Micron Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95827
SacramentoGrades: 6-12 | 81 students
6046 Lemon Hill Ave
Sacramento, CA 95824
SacramentoGrades: 9-12 | 654 students
8475 Jackson Road
Sacramento, CA 95826
SacramentoGrades: 2-12 | 28 students
3600 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95864
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017