Sierra School At Eastern
- Sierra School specializes in serving students facing learning, language, and social challenges.
- With over a decade of experience, we know how to help children with special needs succeed - in the classroom, at home, and in the community.
- Our mission is to build the confidence and competence of children facing learning, language, and social challenges through personalized, academic interventions; to prepare youth to become responsible adults who are able to participate in their communities and lead self-fulfilling lives; and to provide leadership and serve as a role model for improving the education of all students.
- We are committed to maximizing our impact on the nation's most challenging student populations, with a particular focus on those who have experienced little or no success in the traditional school setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: 2-12 | 28 students
3600 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95864
(916)977-3790 1.2 2-12
- Sacramento Grades: 6-12 | 81 students
6046 Lemon Hill Ave
Sacramento, CA 95824
(916)383-6222 6.1 6-12
- Sacramento Grades: 9-12 | 333 students
8475 Jackson Road
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916)733-2660 3.1 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.