Sierra School At Eastern
Tel: (916) 488-5455
- Sierra School specializes in serving students facing learning, language, and social challenges.
- With over a decade of experience, we know how to help children with special needs succeed - in the classroom, at home, and in the community.
- Our mission is to build the confidence and competence of children facing learning, language, and social challenges through personalized, academic interventions; to prepare youth to become responsible adults who are able to participate in their communities and lead self-fulfilling lives; and to provide leadership and serve as a role model for improving the education of all students.
- We are committed to maximizing our impact on the nation's most challenging student populations, with a particular focus on those who have experienced little or no success in the traditional school setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: 2-12 | 28 students
3600 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95864
(916) 977-3790 1.2 2-12
- Sacramento Grades: 7-12 | 64 students
6046 Lemon Hill Ave
Sacramento, CA 95824
(916) 383-6222 6.1 7-12
- Sacramento Grades: 9-12 | 379 students
8475 Jackson Road
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916) 733-2660 3.1 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.