Cristo Rey High School
- Cristo Rey High School in Sacramento exists to provide a catholic, college preparatory education to motivated students with limited financial means.
- All students participate in a unique work study program learning professional work skills and generating income to offset the cost of their education.
- Learn to seek out new challenges and opportunities to enrich their experiences religiously, socially, culturally and emotionally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(black pants and dress shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 16|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$230|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aide is available to all those who qualify.|
|Admissions Director||Ileana Oseguera|
|Admissions Associate||Karla Barbosa|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Rugby, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Rugby,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: 1-12 | 67 students
1150 Eastern Ave
Sacramento, CA 95864
(916)488-5455 3.1 1-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.