Christian Brothers High School
- Christian Brothers High School is a college preparatory Catholic school in the Lasallian tradition devoted to the intellectual and personal maturity of each student.
- Students are offered a quality college preparatory curriculum that meets their individual needs and enables them to gain the knowledge, skills and understanding necessary to prepare for the future.
- A Christian Brothers High School Graduate: possesses the personal and academic knowledge and skills necessary for success in college, career, and life-long learning; knows how to engage in collaborative work, reflective thinking, and critical analysis; acknowledges the importance of physical, social, mental, and spiritual development; is intellectually prepared to participate in civic affairs, a global society, and a community of faith; understands the core beliefs, commitments, and practices of Christianity and the Roman Catholic Church, and respects the cultural and religious diversity of others; and recognizes the presence of God in oneself, in others, and in the world through the experience of service, especially toward the poor and the disadvantaged.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||976 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1081 students
9470 Micron Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95827
- SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
- SacramentoGrades: 9-12 | 1082 students
5900 Elvas Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95819
- San FranciscoGrades: 9-12 | 1466 students
2001 37th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94116
- SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 495 students
2636 Latham Drive
Sacramento, CA 95864
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.