St Patrick Academy
- St. Patrick's School provides a quality Catholic elementary education for all students entrusted to our care, developing every aspect of the child mind, body, and spirit.
- We support parents as primary educators of their children. We are called to spread the Gospel message of love unity and reconciliation.
- Essential to our mission is building a relationship with Jesus and one another.
- St. Patrick's School is a vital part of our parish community and is enriched by the presence and ministry of the Augustinian Order.
- Their values of truth, community, and love guide us in the fulfillment of our mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||352 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 8.4 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 246 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916)442-1255 3.1 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 2.5 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 306 students
3100 Norris Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916)482-0351 8.9 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.