St Patrick Academy
- St. Patrick's School provides a quality Catholic elementary education for all students entrusted to our care, developing every aspect of the child mind, body, and spirit.
- We support parents as primary educators of their children. We are called to spread the Gospel message of love unity and reconciliation.
- Essential to our mission is building a relationship with Jesus and one another.
- St. Patrick's School is a vital part of our parish community and is enriched by the presence and ministry of the Augustinian Order.
- Their values of truth, community, and love guide us in the fulfillment of our mission.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||352 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 8.4 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 248 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916)442-1255 3.1 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 2.5 NS-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.