- Brookfield School provides a challenging, comprehensive, accelerated Pre K-8 curriculum especially appropriate for bright and gifted children.
- French, Spanish, Music, and Computers are a part of our balanced curriculum beginning in Kindergarten.
- We emphasize a solid academic curriculum, oratory and presentation skills, international knowledge and understanding, positive ethical and social values, and critical thinking.
- Teacher-student ratio of 1:18 maximum allows a high level of personal attention.
- Optional AM and PM extended care with specialty workshops.
- Almost all of our students are accepted into advanced high school programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,450|
|Tuition Notes||All inclusive, including before and after care.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Erik Boice|
|Admissions Associate||Jo Gonsalves|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Track and Field, Wrestling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Cheerleading, Choir, Computer, Drama, Jumprope & Four Square, Math & Science Clubs, Musical Theater, Newspaper, Orchestra, Robotics, Speech and Debate, Yearbook Art, Cheerleading, Choir, Computer, Drama, Newspaper, Orchestra, Robotics, Yearbook, Jumprope & Four Square,|
Math & Science Clubs,
Speech and Debate,
- Incoming Kindergarteners must know letters and sounds, numbers 1-50, shapes, colors, and sizes, and they must be able to write their names, do simple addition and subtraction using household objects, and excel at reasoning skills. A test will determine their readiness for our rigorous academic program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DavisGrades: K-8
27173 County Road 98
Davis, CA 95616
- SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
- SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 1081 students
9470 Micron Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95827
- SacramentoGrades: K-9 | 106 students
3020 Marconi Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
- SacramentoGrades: 9-12 | 1082 students
5900 Elvas Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95819
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.