- Brookfield School provides a challenging, comprehensive, accelerated Pre K-8 curriculum especially appropriate for bright and gifted children.
- French, Spanish, Music, and Computers are a part of our balanced curriculum beginning in Kindergarten.
- We emphasize a solid academic curriculum, oratory and presentation skills, international knowledge and understanding, positive ethical and social values, and critical thinking.
- Teacher-student ratio of 1:18 maximum allows a high level of personal attention.
- Optional AM and PM extended care with specialty workshops.
- Almost all of our students are accepted into advanced high school programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$580|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Four, two-week sessions|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,850|
|Tuition Notes||All inclusive, including care from 7:30 AM to 6PM|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Erik Boice|
|Admissions Associate||Jo Gonsalves|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Track and Field, Wrestling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Choir, Computer, Drama, Math & Science Clubs, Musical Theater, Speech and Debate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Jumprope & Four Square
- Incoming Kindergarteners must know letters and sounds, numbers 1-50, shapes, colors, and sizes, and they must be able to write their names, do simple addition and subtraction using household objects, and excel at reasoning skills. A test will determine their readiness for our rigorous academic program.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 11.1 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
1718 El Monte Ave
Sacramento, CA 95815
(916)925-1465 7.3 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 2 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8
2600 V Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
(916)429-6055 4.1 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.