- Brookfield School provides a challenging, comprehensive, accelerated Pre K-8 curriculum especially appropriate for bright and gifted children.
- French, Spanish, Music, and Computers are a part of our balanced curriculum beginning in Kindergarten.
- We emphasize a solid academic curriculum, oratory and presentation skills, international knowledge and understanding, positive ethical and social values, and critical thinking.
- Teacher-student ratio of 1:18 maximum allows a high level of personal attention.
- Optional AM and PM extended care with specialty workshops.
- Almost all of our students are accepted into advanced high school programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$580|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Four, two-week sessions|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,850|
|Tuition Notes||All inclusive, including care from 7:30 AM to 6PM|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Erik Boice|
|Admissions Associate||Jo Gonsalves|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Track and Field, Wrestling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Choir, Computer, Drama, Math & Science Clubs, Musical Theater, Speech and Debate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Jumprope & Four Square
- Incoming Kindergarteners must know letters and sounds, numbers 1-50, shapes, colors, and sizes, and they must be able to write their names, do simple addition and subtraction using household objects, and excel at reasoning skills. A test will determine their readiness for our rigorous academic program.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 11.1 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
1718 El Monte Ave
Sacramento, CA 95815
(916)925-1465 7.3 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 2 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8
2600 V Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
(916)429-6055 4.1 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.