- Brookfield School provides a challenging, comprehensive, accelerated Pre K-8 curriculum especially appropriate for bright and gifted children.
- French, Spanish, Music, and Computers are a part of our balanced curriculum beginning in Kindergarten.
- We emphasize a solid academic curriculum, oratory and presentation skills, international knowledge and understanding, positive ethical and social values, and critical thinking.
- Teacher-student ratio of 1:18 maximum allows a high level of personal attention.
- Optional AM and PM extended care with specialty workshops.
- Almost all of our students are accepted into advanced high school programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$580|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Four, two-week sessions|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,150|
|Tuition Notes||All inclusive, including care from 7:30 AM to 6PM|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Erik Boice|
|Admissions Associate||Jo Gonsalves|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBadminton, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Orchestra, Robotics, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Choir, Computer, Drama, Math & Science Clubs, Musical Theater, Newspaper, Speech and Debate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Jumprope & Four Square
- Incoming Kindergarteners must know letters and sounds, numbers 1-50, shapes, colors, and sizes, and they must be able to write their names, do simple addition and subtraction using household objects, and excel at reasoning skills. A test will determine their readiness for our rigorous academic program.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 11.1 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
1718 El Monte Ave
Sacramento, CA 95815
(916)925-1465 7.3 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.