St. Philomene Dual Language Catholic School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 182 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Band Program, Dance
- Saint Philomene School has had a tradition of quality education, values, and integrity for the past 72 years. The Sisters of the Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary helped establish St. Philomene School back in 1949. Generations of students have gone through St. Philomene School. In 2018 a Spanish Dual Language Immersion program was established at St. Philomene School. Our vision is that "Each graduating student will be formed academically, physically, morally, and spiritually as a faith-filled steward devoted to serving in our global community." Today students in Transitional Kindergarten through fourth grade learn half of their day in English and half of their day in Spanish. The Dual Language Immersion program opens doors to different mindsets; kids are excited and engaged, they develop a stronger bicultural identity which increases their self-esteem. At St. Philomene School students are known and respected, they are encouraged by all members of the school community, and they are actively formed in faith.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Philomene Dual Language Catholic School offer?
St. Philomene Dual Language Catholic School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Philomene Dual Language Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Philomene Dual Language Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Philomene Dual Language Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards