Northern California Preparatory
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 64 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
respectful dress code enforced
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- A least restrictive non-public school for students ages 12 - 19. Established to help students deal with academic, behavioral and emotional difficulties. The goal for every student is to make a successful transition to public school, higher education or the workforce. Individual group and family therapy, speech therapy, psychiatric and behavioral services, CAHSEE prep. courses. Therapeutic educational environment serving special education students with emotional disabilities, while placing a strong emphasis on academic success and appropriate social skills. Services provided to male and female students ages 12 - 19 with such disabilities as Aspergers, high functioning autistic, ED, OHI, learning disabilities and mental health diagnosis. Staff consist of credentialed teachers, trained preventative maintenance staff and two full-time therapists as well as a part-time psychiatrist on campus.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Northern California Preparatory?
The application deadline for Northern California Preparatory is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Northern California Preparatory. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards