St Peter's Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- "“Creating a difference in Children” has been a theme at St. Peter's Lutheran School since it opened in August 1993.
- We seek to create that difference spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- St. Peter's Lutheran School will provide a means for the congregation to reach out to parents and students in our community.
- Each parent, whether a congregation member or not, will be required to be actively involved in the education of their children and will be expected to work to further the stated goals and objectives of the school.
- St. Peter's Lutheran School will strive for excellence in the development and use of the student's God-given gifts.
- We believe that a “quality” education combines the elements of instruction (skillful teaching), curriculum (active engagement of mind and body), school climate (a caring, Christian community), and an active partnership with the parents of the students.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 2.2 PK-12
- Elk Grove Grades: K | 33 students
8939 E Stockton Blvd
Elk Grove, CA 95624
(916)714-0735 1.6 K
- Sacramento Grades: K-8 | 296 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 9.9 K-8
My twins have flourished academically, socially and in their knowledge and interest in their faith in St. Peter's preschool program. We are so pleased that we intend to continue through Kindergarten.
- Posted by Parent - Jennifer Robinson
Has done wonderful things both academically, emotionally and socially for daughter.
- Posted by Parent - Tlbra
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.