St Peter's Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- "“Creating a difference in Children” has been a theme at St. Peter's Lutheran School since it opened in August 1993.
- We seek to create that difference spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- St. Peter's Lutheran School will provide a means for the congregation to reach out to parents and students in our community.
- Each parent, whether a congregation member or not, will be required to be actively involved in the education of their children and will be expected to work to further the stated goals and objectives of the school.
- St. Peter's Lutheran School will strive for excellence in the development and use of the student's God-given gifts.
- We believe that a “quality” education combines the elements of instruction (skillful teaching), curriculum (active engagement of mind and body), school climate (a caring, Christian community), and an active partnership with the parents of the students.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 2.2 PK-12
- Elk Grove Grades: K | 33 students
8939 E Stockton Blvd
Elk Grove, CA 95624
(916)714-0735 1.6 K
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 9.9 NS-8
My twins have flourished academically, socially and in their knowledge and interest in their faith in St. Peter's preschool program. We are so pleased that we intend to continue through Kindergarten.
- Posted by Parent - Jennifer Robinson
Has done wonderful things both academically, emotionally and socially for daughter.
- Posted by Parent - Tlbra
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.