Trinity Christian School
- Founded on Biblical truth, the mission of Trinity Christian School is to prepare students for a life of service to Jesus Christ.
- We emphasize spiritual growth, academic excellence, and social and physical development in partnership with the home and the Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for tuition info.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Janna Barnett|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- Curriculum & Requirements
- The curriculum of Trinity Christian School includes academic instruction (reading, math, language arts, spelling, social studies, history, health/science and creative writing), art, physical education, chapel and special events, including field trips. All phases of the curriculum are directed toward the development of the whole individual.
- In core academic classes (Math, History, Science and Language Arts) emphasis is placed on student achievement and mastery of academic fundamentals. Curriculum is carefully chosen by faculty and administration to hold a high academic standard without compromising Christian beliefs.
- Bible instruction and application of its principles are an integral part of everything we do in the classroom and on the campus/playground. Along with our regular curriculum and scripture memorization, our Bible curriculum focuses on Christian character traits such as love, honesty, respect and courage. Through the teaching of Biblical character traits, it is our goal that each child will begin to practice these character qualities in his/her own life. Biblical character is reinforced in each child`s life throughout the day, not just at a specified Bible class. We at Trinity Christian School desire to give our children more than just Bible knowledge; we want the truth of the Bible to affect their lives in a personal way.
- At Trinity Christian School we prepare students to Love, Live, and Lead as Jesus modeled.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmichael Grades: NS-8 | 248 students
2140 Mission Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608
(916)485-3418 4 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 14.3 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
1718 El Monte Ave
Sacramento, CA 95815
(916)925-1465 6.3 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: 1-12 | 67 students
1150 Eastern Ave
Sacramento, CA 95864
(916)488-5455 5.3 1-12
- Lihue Grades: PK-12 | 47 students
4212 Rice Street
Lihue, HI 96766
(808)246-6535 2518.3 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.