Trinity Christian School
Founded on Biblical truth, the mission of Trinity Christian School is to prepare students for a life of service to Jesus Christ.
We emphasize spiritual growth, academic excellence, and social and physical development in partnership with the home and the Church.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 222 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Please call for tuition info.
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Music Programs:
- Curriculum & Requirements
- The curriculum of Trinity Christian School includes academic instruction (reading, math, language arts, spelling, social studies, history, health/science and creative writing), art, physical education, chapel and special events, including field trips. All phases of the curriculum are directed toward the development of the whole individual.
- In core academic classes (Math, History, Science and Language Arts) emphasis is placed on student achievement and mastery of academic fundamentals. Curriculum is carefully chosen by faculty and administration to hold a high academic standard without compromising Christian beliefs.
- Bible instruction and application of its principles are an integral part of everything we do in the classroom and on the campus/playground. Along with our regular curriculum and scripture memorization, our Bible curriculum focuses on Christian character traits such as love, honesty, respect and courage. Through the teaching of Biblical character traits, it is our goal that each child will begin to practice these character qualities in his/her own life. Biblical character is reinforced in each child`s life throughout the day, not just at a specified Bible class. We at Trinity Christian School desire to give our children more than just Bible knowledge; we want the truth of the Bible to affect their lives in a personal way.
- At Trinity Christian School we prepare students to Love, Live, and Lead as Jesus modeled.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Trinity Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.