Founded on Biblical truth, the mission of Trinity Christian School is to prepare students for a life of service to Jesus Christ.
We emphasize spiritual growth, academic excellence, and social and physical development in partnership with the home and the Church.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 286 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Trinity Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please call for tuition info.
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Music Programs:
- Curriculum & Requirements
- The curriculum of Trinity Christian School includes academic instruction (reading, math, language arts, spelling, social studies, history, health/science and creative writing), art, physical education, chapel and special events, including field trips. All phases of the curriculum are directed toward the development of the whole individual.
- In core academic classes (Math, History, Science and Language Arts) emphasis is placed on student achievement and mastery of academic fundamentals. Curriculum is carefully chosen by faculty and administration to hold a high academic standard without compromising Christian beliefs.
- Bible instruction and application of its principles are an integral part of everything we do in the classroom and on the campus/playground. Along with our regular curriculum and scripture memorization, our Bible curriculum focuses on Christian character traits such as love, honesty, respect and courage. Through the teaching of Biblical character traits, it is our goal that each child will begin to practice these character qualities in his/her own life. Biblical character is reinforced in each child`s life throughout the day, not just at a specified Bible class. We at Trinity Christian School desire to give our children more than just Bible knowledge; we want the truth of the Bible to affect their lives in a personal way.
- At Trinity Christian School we prepare students to Love, Live, and Lead as Jesus modeled.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Trinity Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Trinity Christian School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does Trinity Christian School offer?
Trinity Christian School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
What is Trinity Christian School's ranking?
Trinity Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Trinity Christian School?
The application deadline for Trinity Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Trinity Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.