Trinity Christian School
Tel: (916) 331-7377
- Founded on Biblical truth, the mission of Trinity Christian School is to prepare students for a life of service to Jesus Christ.
- We emphasize spiritual growth, academic excellence, and social and physical development in partnership with the home and the Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for tuition info.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Janna Barnett|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- Curriculum & Requirements
- The curriculum of Trinity Christian School includes academic instruction (reading, math, language arts, spelling, social studies, history, health/science and creative writing), art, physical education, chapel and special events, including field trips. All phases of the curriculum are directed toward the development of the whole individual.
- In core academic classes (Math, History, Science and Language Arts) emphasis is placed on student achievement and mastery of academic fundamentals. Curriculum is carefully chosen by faculty and administration to hold a high academic standard without compromising Christian beliefs.
- Bible instruction and application of its principles are an integral part of everything we do in the classroom and on the campus/playground. Along with our regular curriculum and scripture memorization, our Bible curriculum focuses on Christian character traits such as love, honesty, respect and courage. Through the teaching of Biblical character traits, it is our goal that each child will begin to practice these character qualities in his/her own life. Biblical character is reinforced in each child`s life throughout the day, not just at a specified Bible class. We at Trinity Christian School desire to give our children more than just Bible knowledge; we want the truth of the Bible to affect their lives in a personal way.
- At Trinity Christian School we prepare students to Love, Live, and Lead as Jesus modeled.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmichael Grades: NS-8 | 245 students
2140 Mission Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608
(916) 485-3418 4 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1103 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916) 688-0521 14.3 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
1718 El Monte Ave
Sacramento, CA 95815
(916) 925-1465 6.3 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: 1-12 | 67 students
1150 Eastern Ave
Sacramento, CA 95864
(916) 488-5455 5.3 1-12
- Lihue Grades: PK-9 | 47 students
4212 Rice Street
Lihue, HI 96766
(808) 246-6535 2518.3 PK-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?