Aletheia Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Aletheia Christian Academy Photo #2 - Aletheia athletes have many avenues of sports play. Some teams have placed in national competitions, and our varsity basketball team of 2011 won the National Championship!
Aletheia Christian Academy Photo #3 - Aletheia has a strong Pre-K, Kindergarten, and elementary program. Our students consistently score significantly above national norms on standardized tests.
Aletheia Christian Academy Photo #4 - Aletheia's high school is a college-prep school with strong academics and opportunities for leadership. Our high school students consistently score significantly higher than national norms on standardized tests.
Aletheia Christian Academy Photo #5 - High School students enjoy a special Thanksgiving meal, prepared lovingly by our parents.
- The mission and purpose of Aletheia Christian Academy is to provide a Christ-centered education to children of Christian families, equipping them spiritually, academically, and physically for today and eternity.
- Our Vision: To see our graduates leave Aletheia with a vibrant, ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ, a Biblical worldview, and a desire to impact their world for Christ, while possessing all the academic skills and tools they need to succeed when entering college or the workplace.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms required. Khaki or navy pants or walking shorts and red, white, or blue polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,610|
|Tuition Notes||See our website for tuition costs.|
|Admissions Director||Kathi Cole|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Student Government Association
Arts and Music Programs:
Elementary Girls' Chorus, Worship Team
- Because Aletheia is a discipleship school, all families who desire to come to Aletheia must attend a local, evangelical church. At least one parent or guardian must have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Students in Grades 7-12 must have either accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior or demonstrated an openness to pursuing a relationship with the Lord.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Grades: PK-8 | 421 students
223 N Palafox St
Pensacola, FL 32502
(850)434-6474 6.4 PK-8
im about to go to 6th grade here I've been going since 4th we have loving teachers who care as much as parents they are also fun and want learning to be fun! I'm happy I go to ACA
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hanna
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.