Trinitas Christian School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 158 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,900
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Lands End School)
Finances and Admission
Chick-fil-A Leader Academy, Drama, League of Houses, Lost Arts, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Handbell Choir, Ladies Voice Ensemble, Male Voice Ensemble, Private Art Lessons, Private Music Lessons, Voice Choir
- At Trinitas Christian School our goal is to provide an excellent education founded upon a biblical worldview. All subjects are taught as part of an integrated whole, with the Scriptures at the center, serving as the hub of all knowledge. As a result, students learn to interrelate and examine knowledge, allowing them to view their studies as a unified effort. The focus of this effort is to see God`s sovereignty over all and to glorify Him.
- Trinitas Christian School employs the classical approach of learning based upon the centuries-old trivium described in The Lost Tools of Learning by Dorothy L. Sayers that structures learning according to the God-given stages of child development. This enables students to gain knowledge, understanding, and wisdom at an age when subjects are most easily mastered.
- The grammar school (K-6) emphasizes mastery of the grammar of language and the particulars of each subject area, while the dialectic school (7-9) concentrates on formal instruction in logic and the interrelation of the particulars within each subject area. The rhetoric school (10-12) helps students develop facility with verbal, written, and mechanical aspects of expression used in each subject studied. The goal is to teach our students how to think as a basis for mastering specific subject areas. Intensive phonics and primary reading sources (including the Bible and classic works) are used for instruction in reading and the language arts. The school utilizes an incremental and cumulative approach to developing and retaining mathematics skills and teaches Latin, the language of scholars, for its direct benefits and as a reinforcement for understanding English grammar and vocabulary.
Endorse Trinitas Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards