Trinitas Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (850) 484-3515
Trinitas Christian School Photo #2 - A member of the Trinitas Grammar School Faculty Mr. Ron Gilley enjoys a selection of quality literature with his students.
Trinitas Christian School Photo #3 - Individual lessons during school hours provide students an opportunity to broaden their classical studies with an essential understanding of music both for personal enjoyment as well as performance opportunities.
Trinitas Christian School Photo #4 - Classroom instruction for upper school Trinitas students occurs in small-groups settings with stimulating interaction with both faculty members and fellow classmates rooted in the Socratic Method.
Trinitas Christian School Photo #5 - Trinitas students enjoy many opportunities to serve and interact with students from other grade levels. This creates a family-like atmosphere that Trinitas parents greatly appreciate.
Trinitas Christian School Photo #6 - Students of all grade levels are given frequent opportunities to make public presentations as part of their academic studies. Confidence and effective communication skill are trademarks of classically-educated young men and women.
Trinitas Christian School Photo #7 - Subject matter comes alive when presented to children in an engaging and interactive manner. While learning being fun isn't Trinitas' primary objective, it is a most welcomed by-product!
Trinitas Christian School Photo #8 - Learning basic computing skills accelerates and reinforces Trinitas' liberal arts curriculum which includes the study of Latin and Greek, formal and informal logic, classical and contemporary rhetoric, theology, and the great books of Western Civilization.
Trinitas Christian School Photo #9 - Giving students the tools for learning as well as a desire to learn are two great ingredients for success found at Trinitas. Two others are nurturing teachers who love their students and low teacher to student ratios that ensure students get plenty of individual attention throughout the school day.
- Trinitas Christian School is a classical and Christ-centered school serving Christian families in Northwest Florida.
- Trinitas is committed to the highest standards of Christian education using the time-proven classical method.
- Our aim is to educate and disciple our young ladies and gentlemen, transforming families and the culture one student at a time.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
Christian Schools of Florida
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American Government, American Government, American History, American History, Economics, Economics, English, Greek, Greek Rhetoric, Honors: English, Latin, Latin, Logic, Logic, Rhetoric, Western Civ, Western Civ, World History, World History|
|Average SAT score||1216|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Lands End School)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kristie Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chick-fil-A Leader Academy, Drama, League of Houses, Lost Arts, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Handbell Choir, Ladies Voice Ensemble, Male Voice Ensemble, Private Art Lessons, Private Music Lessons, Voice Choir
- At Trinitas Christian School our goal is to provide an excellent education founded upon a biblical worldview. All subjects are taught as part of an integrated whole, with the Scriptures at the center, serving as the hub of all knowledge. As a result, students learn to interrelate and examine knowledge, allowing them to view their studies as a unified effort. The focus of this effort is to see God`s sovereignty over all and to glorify Him.
- Trinitas Christian School employs the classical approach of learning based upon the centuries-old trivium described in The Lost Tools of Learning by Dorothy L. Sayers that structures learning according to the God-given stages of child development. This enables students to gain knowledge, understanding, and wisdom at an age when subjects are most easily mastered.
- The grammar school (K-6) emphasizes mastery of the grammar of language and the particulars of each subject area, while the dialectic school (7-9) concentrates on formal instruction in logic and the interrelation of the particulars within each subject area. The rhetoric school (10-12) helps students develop facility with verbal, written, and mechanical aspects of expression used in each subject studied. The goal is to teach our students how to think as a basis for mastering specific subject areas. Intensive phonics and primary reading sources (including the Bible and classic works) are used for instruction in reading and the language arts. The school utilizes an incremental and cumulative approach to developing and retaining mathematics skills and teaches Latin, the language of scholars, for its direct benefits and as a reinforcement for understanding English grammar and vocabulary.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Grades: 9-12 | 617 students
3043 W Scott St
Pensacola, FL 32505
(850) 436-6400 6.4 9-12
My children have been exposed to a higher degree of learning and curriculum at Trinitas. The interactions they have experienced in the classrooms and the fellowship of the community have prepared them for college, the workforce, and international world.
- Posted by Parent - CCM
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?