Trinitas Christian School
- Trinitas Christian School is a classical and Christ-centered school serving Christian families in Northwest Florida.
- Trinitas is committed to the highest standards of Christian education using the time-proven classical method.
- Our aim is to educate and disciple our young ladies and gentlemen, transforming families and the culture one student at a time.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
Christian Schools of Florida
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American History, World History, Western Civ, American Government, Economics, Latin, Greek Rhetoric, Logic, English, Honors: English, American History, World History, Western Civ, American Government, Economics, Latin, Greek, Rhetoric, Logic|
|Average SAT score||1216|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Lands End School)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,600|
|Tuition Notes||discounts offered for multiple children, church pastors, and early payment, participates in "step up for students" through the State of Florida|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Kristie Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Dutiful Daughters, Handbell Choir, House System, K5-6 grade intramural sports, Private Art Lessons, Private Music Lessons, Yearbook Club Drama, Handbell Choir, House System, Yearbook Club, Dutiful Daughters,
K5-6 grade intramural sports,
Private Art Lessons,
Private Music Lessons,
- At Trinitas Christian School our goal is to provide an excellent education founded upon a biblical worldview. All subjects are taught as part of an integrated whole, with the Scriptures at the center, serving as the hub of all knowledge. As a result, students learn to interrelate and examine knowledge, allowing them to view their studies as a unified effort. The focus of this effort is to see God`s sovereignty over all and to glorify Him.
- Trinitas Christian School employs the classical approach of learning based upon the centuries-old trivium described in The Lost Tools of Learning by Dorothy L. Sayers that structures learning according to the God-given stages of child development. This enables students to gain knowledge, understanding, and wisdom at an age when subjects are most easily mastered.
- The grammar school (K-6) emphasizes mastery of the grammar of language and the particulars of each subject area, while the dialectic school (7-9) concentrates on formal instruction in logic and the interrelation of the particulars within each subject area. The rhetoric school (10-12) helps students develop facility with verbal, written, and mechanical aspects of expression used in each subject studied. The goal is to teach our students how to think as a basis for mastering specific subject areas. Intensive phonics and primary reading sources (including the Bible and classic works) are used for instruction in reading and the language arts. The school utilizes an incremental and cumulative approach to developing and retaining mathematics skills and teaches Latin, the language of scholars, for its direct benefits and as a reinforcement for understanding English grammar and vocabulary.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PensacolaGrades: PK-12 | 212 students
1301 East Gonzalez Street
Pensacola, FL 32501
PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 118 students
Po Box 17449
Pensacola, FL 32522
MiltonGrades: NS-12 | 262 students
6331 Chestnut Street
Milton, FL 32570
PensacolaGrades: PK-12 | 239 students
1700 Woodchuck Ave
Pensacola, FL 32504
PensacolaGrades: K-12 | 131 students
2007 N. 61st Ave.
Pensacola, FL 32506
My children have been exposed to a higher degree of learning and curriculum at Trinitas. The interactions they have experienced in the classrooms and the fellowship of the community have prepared them for college, the workforce, and international world.
- Posted by Parent - CCM