Blessed Star Montessori Christian School
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Why Montessori at Blessed Star Montessori Christian School?
- Montessori Education is child-centered. Montessori teachers study their students, listen for questions that most children urgently ask, and discover the learning activities that most motivate the children in their classroom. They continually adapt the learning environment to provide optimal conditions for children`s self-motivated learning.
- Montessori fosters independence and self-discipline. The Blessed Star experience helps children grow into autonomous, self-confident individuals. Young children learn to take care of themselves and their environment and to choose their work independently. As they grow older, they learn to manage their time and focus on projects that they design.
- Montessori creates a nurturing environment. Blessed Star gives children an environment in which they feel loved by friends and teachers. Children learn to ask for help when they need it, and to give help when they can.
- Montessori builds a strong foundation of conceptual understanding. Children work with carefully designed materials at increasing abstract levels. They develop a firm understanding of concepts at a concrete level, and later build on those concepts as they mature into abstract thought.
- Montessori cultivates respect and compassion. Blessed Star teachers share a commitment to multicultural education. Teachers encourage cooperative work and teach conflict resolution skills. Children learn to identify and challenge bias, and to see themselves as part of the rich fabric of society.
- Montessori inspires curious, lifelong learners. Blessed Star encourages children to bring their curiosity to school. Whether they are inspired to learn tying their shoes or about reptile behavior, Blessed Star students receive encouragement for exploration, along with the skills they need to become independent in their learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Blessed Star Montessori Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Blessed Star Montessori Christian School is 75%, which is lower than the national average of 85%. Blessed Star Montessori Christian School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Florida with low acceptance rates.
What is Blessed Star Montessori Christian School's ranking?
Blessed Star Montessori Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Lowest average acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for Blessed Star Montessori Christian School?
The application deadline for Blessed Star Montessori Christian School is May. 15 / rolling (applications are due on May. 15 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Blessed Star Montessori Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards