We keep our class size small so that we can provide individualized attention.
Our curriculum includes hands on learning with curriculum tailored to meet each student's strengths and needs..
Blessed Star also offers music lessons, praise and worship dance, home school enrichment opportunities, and summer camp.
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
May. 15 / rolling
Please contact the school for details. We accept Florida Tax Credit, McKay, and Gardiner Scholarships.
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
- Why Montessori at Blessed Star Montessori Christian School?
- Montessori Education is child-centered. Montessori teachers study their students, listen for questions that most children urgently ask, and discover the learning activities that most motivate the children in their classroom. They continually adapt the learning environment to provide optimal conditions for children`s self-motivated learning.
- Montessori fosters independence and self-discipline. The Blessed Star experience helps children grow into autonomous, self-confident individuals. Young children learn to take care of themselves and their environment and to choose their work independently. As they grow older, they learn to manage their time and focus on projects that they design.
- Montessori creates a nurturing environment. Blessed Star gives children an environment in which they feel loved by friends and teachers. Children learn to ask for help when they need it, and to give help when they can.
- Montessori builds a strong foundation of conceptual understanding. Children work with carefully designed materials at increasing abstract levels. They develop a firm understanding of concepts at a concrete level, and later build on those concepts as they mature into abstract thought.
- Montessori cultivates respect and compassion. Blessed Star teachers share a commitment to multicultural education. Teachers encourage cooperative work and teach conflict resolution skills. Children learn to identify and challenge bias, and to see themselves as part of the rich fabric of society.
- Montessori inspires curious, lifelong learners. Blessed Star encourages children to bring their curiosity to school. Whether they are inspired to learn tying their shoes or about reptile behavior, Blessed Star students receive encouragement for exploration, along with the skills they need to become independent in their learning.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Blessed Star Montessori Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Blessed Star Montessori Christian School is 75%, which is lower than the national average of 84%. Blessed Star Montessori Christian School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Florida with low acceptance rates.
What is Blessed Star Montessori Christian School's ranking?
Blessed Star Montessori Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Lowest average acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for Blessed Star Montessori Christian School?
The application deadline for Blessed Star Montessori Christian School is May. 15 / rolling (applications are due on May. 15 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
My 6-year-old son and 8-year-old daughter recently started with this school. From the outside, it may be easy to pass by the building because it is a small school. Once you are inside, speaking with Mrs. Olivia, and seeing the kids learning and enjoying school, you will fall in love with their methods and the people. My children have learned more in one week than they did in half a school year in Pace Public schools. They're not a number, they don't spend their days in lines waiting for other kids to follow instruction. This school cares about the kids and their methods help the kids retain knowledge I never imagined for their ages. Mrs. Olivia is the Headmaster of this school and her heart and knowledge are limitless. I'm grateful for her and this school. My children are learning and love going!
My grandson has been attending this school for the last five years and the difference in him since attending is night and day !I believe is due to the fact that the staff is very carefully chosen . It is obvious that all the staff chosen have a deep love for the children. My other grandson will be attending next year so excited to stay apart of this place .
I love the fact they do not just teach the children to memorize a bunch of information, they take the time to make sure that understand what they are learning. They expose the children to a wide variety of subjects, even at a young age (i.e.: My 5 year old is learning all about Australia, in preparation for our International Day presentations). I also love the fact that they will not limit a child's learning based on their age. If they see that a child needs more challenging work, they are happy to accommodate that need.
Endorse Blessed Star Montessori Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.