Marcus Pointe Christian School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 318 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Marcus Pointe Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
(School Polo Shirt and Khaki pants/shorts)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Class, Computer Class, Library, Music Class, Physical Education, Spanish Class
- Childcare/Preschool (6 weeks - 3 yrs)
- Daycare is often a critical need for young families in our area, and very few centers in Pensacola offer infant care. Marcus Pointe Christian Preschool offers a wide variety of services for children ages six weeks to three years old. Our program endeavors to minister to the whole child-mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual.
- Elementary (K4 - Grade 5)
- Marcus Pointe Christian School is a pre-k and elementary school serving K4 through 5th grade. Our students are encouraged to be academically articulate, knowledgeable, accountable, and live with purpose to affect a difference in our community for the glory of God. We use an advanced curriculum that is designed to equip our students with a solid academic and spiritual foundation for future success. In addition to core subjects, students participate weekly in: Art, Music, Spanish, Computers, and Physical Education.
- Online (Grades 3 - 12)
- Marcus Pointe Christian Academy provides a home learning option for students in Grades 3-12, that is taught entirely online. Our online academy connects students at home and around the world with the academically excellent, Christ-centered quality education provided at Marcus Pointe Christian School. Students can work at their own pace, enjoy flexible scheduling, benefit from one on one teacher support, and learn all subjects from a Christian worldview.
Endorse Marcus Pointe Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards