Escambia Christian School
- Escambia Christian School mission is to provide academic excellence in a Christian environment that prepares students for a lifetime of learning and service, and for an eternity with God in heaven.
- Escambia Christian School's primary objective is to assist each student to develop totally as an individual to the maximum of his ability.
- Total development involves the body, mind, and soul. Escambia Christian School is traditional and innovative in its approach to education.
- Traditional with its emphasis on character development and time-honored values, reading comprehension, communication, and mathematics; innovative in its delivery of the material.
- The school provides an additional benefit through its educational program; it provides for the spiritual development of the soul.
- A successful life is not to be measured only by what one attains on earth; rather eternal destiny may well be the measure of success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,300|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.