Seville Bayside Montessori School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Seville Montessori School is a small community that serves children ages 3 to 6; located in the heart of downtown Pensacola, FL. Seville Montessori will continue to meet the standards established by Association Montessori Internationale AMI. The Montessori approach is a unique complex of philosophy, psychology, educational theory and instructional materials; guided by an understanding of developmental stages and respect for individual characteristics.
- At this age (3-6 years old) children possess an adsorbent mind and explore primarily through the senses.
- During this early stage, children exhibit sensitive periods, periods of acute sensitivity to specific areas of development.
- Seville Montessori School allows the child to move, manipulate and explore, building the conceptual foundations and positive attitudes which underlies all future learning.
- The curriculum encompasses five broad areas; practical live, sensorial materials, language, mathematics and cultural and geographical studies.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||please see website @ www.sevillebaysidemontessori.com|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Grades: NS-8 | 272 students
1010 N 12th Ave
Pensacola, FL 32501
(850)469-8138 1.2 NS-8
- Pensacola Grades: NS-8 | 319 students
3121 Hyde Park Rd
Pensacola, FL 32503
(850)436-6435 2.8 NS-8
I enrolled my baby at 8 weeks old in Seville Montessori School nursery. Being a first time Mom, I was apprehensive about leaving my baby in daycare. I can't tell you how helpful, kind, and comforting they were. Not only did they take wonderful care of my baby but become a great support system when I had questions about anything from nursing to sleep patterns. I would highly recommend Seville Montessori School.
- Posted by Parent - ddarc
My children attend the new Seville Bayside Montessori and are very happy. The teachers take a lot of time working with each individual child. The program encourages independence and individuality with a strong emphasis on peace and understanding that everyone is different. My toddler gets very excited when we pull in front of the school and cannot wait to go in!!!
- Posted by Parent - lknsc
Hi we are now under new ownership with all new classrooms, materials and teachers! We now accept ages 0-6 years and strive to create individualized lessens to each child in our care with the help of our parents!
- Posted by Administrator - sevil
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.