Episcopal Day School Of Christ Church Parish
- Episcopal Day School of Christ Church Parish is an independent school owned and operated by Christ Church.
- Founded in 1856 and operated continuously since 1952, the school functions as an integral part of the total ministry and program of Christ Church.
- The curriculum focuses on comprehensive instruction in the areas of language-arts, mathematics, science, Christian education, foreign language, technology education, and the arts.
- The faculty is dedicated to stretching and expanding the student's learning experience to the maximum of each student's ability.
- The Episcopal Day School of Christ Church Parish offers academic excellence in a Christian environment providing emotional, intellectual, physical, social and spiritual nurturing to our students.
- Episcopal Day School enjoys a reputation in this community as upholding the highest of standards in academic excellence.
- But more than that, I want you to consider the unique opportunity your child has to wed academic excellence with "moral education" and to do that is a school of ideal size, where every child is known and time is taken to understand the personalities of each and every student.
- Ecumenical in nature, we recognize the diversity of other faiths, while emphasizing the Judeo-Christian values that teach us to make good decisions and use our talents to make contributions to the world.
- Thus, we strive to help develop citizens for the future.
- people who have a solid background in moral and academic education, and have an orientation to making a positive difference in the world with their education and talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||421 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Grades: NS-8 | 272 students
1010 N 12th Ave
Pensacola, FL 32501
(850)469-8138 1.1 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.