Episcopal Day School Of Christ Church Parish
- Episcopal Day School of Christ Church Parish is an independent school owned and operated by Christ Church.
- Founded in 1856 and operated continuously since 1952, the school functions as an integral part of the total ministry and program of Christ Church.
- The curriculum focuses on comprehensive instruction in the areas of language-arts, mathematics, science, Christian education, foreign language, technology education, and the arts.
- The faculty is dedicated to stretching and expanding the student's learning experience to the maximum of each student's ability.
- The Episcopal Day School of Christ Church Parish offers academic excellence in a Christian environment providing emotional, intellectual, physical, social and spiritual nurturing to our students.
- Episcopal Day School enjoys a reputation in this community as upholding the highest of standards in academic excellence.
- But more than that, I want you to consider the unique opportunity your child has to wed academic excellence with "moral education" and to do that is a school of ideal size, where every child is known and time is taken to understand the personalities of each and every student.
- Ecumenical in nature, we recognize the diversity of other faiths, while emphasizing the Judeo-Christian values that teach us to make good decisions and use our talents to make contributions to the world.
- Thus, we strive to help develop citizens for the future.
- people who have a solid background in moral and academic education, and have an orientation to making a positive difference in the world with their education and talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||421 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Grades: NS-8 | 272 students
1010 N 12th Ave
Pensacola, FL 32501
(850)469-8138 1.1 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.