Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts
Please visit our website for more information on our school @ www.thepensacolasola.com.
- Grades: 7-12
- Students: 39 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,525
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Jul. 25 / Aug. 26
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
$75 - $300 per week.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jul. 25 / Aug. 26
Yearly Tuition Cost
Registration $150 Non-refundable Tuition $6525 Books $300 Test Fee $50 Graduation Fee $85 (Seniors Only) Extended Session Fees $200- $400
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- The Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts (SoLA) is a nonsectarian, college preparatory middle and high school. SoLA offers a broad and engaging curriculum designed to provide a strong foundation for academic excellence, develop the potential of students, and cultivate independent thinkers, while encouraging creativity, integrity and balance. Its purpose is exclusively for students in grades 7th through 12th in the EscaRosa area.
- SCHOOL PHILOSOPHY
- SoLA acknowledges that every child possesses intrinsic worth and dignity as a person. This existential fact demands a curriculum broad enough to allow the student experiences, through education, that behold a whole view of life and encourage in-depth factual pursuits for developing lifelong learners. We believe that quality education helps the student acquire the insights to know from whence they come-and where they are going, thus inspiring young individuals to think critically and perceive their role within the ever-evolving human experience.
- SoLA commits itself to carrying our founder`s educational philosophy of "The student becomes the teacher." We believe that his timeless mission encapsulates the core values we strive to instill in today`s students: self-knowledge, respect, and responsibility. With the development of these core values an inner-directed student may emerge. For this to take place, the student must possess an awareness of not only their learning style but others as well, understand personal responsibilities, and have a clear recognition of the consequences of one`s actions. We believe this may be attained by building a strong foundation in the Liberal Arts, and providing an education that is free from the vortex of politics.
- Our purpose is to provide a secondary education aiding in the student`s development of college preparatory skills by mastering the following: problem-solving and critical thinking skills, the technique of research & independent study, ability to listen & speak well, and confidence in oral presentations.
Endorse Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?