Please visit our website for more information on our school @ www.thepensacolasola.com.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,925
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Registration $150 Non-refundable Tuition $6925 Books $300 Test Fee $50 Graduation Fee $85 (Seniors Only) Extended Session Fees $200- $400
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
$75 - $300 per week.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- The Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts (SoLA) is a nonsectarian, college preparatory middle and high school. SoLA offers a broad and engaging curriculum designed to provide a strong foundation for academic excellence, develop the potential of students, and cultivate independent thinkers, while encouraging creativity, integrity and balance. Its purpose is exclusively for students in grades 7th through 12th in the EscaRosa area.
- SCHOOL PHILOSOPHY
- SoLA acknowledges that every child possesses intrinsic worth and dignity as a person. This existential fact demands a curriculum broad enough to allow the student experiences, through education, that behold a whole view of life and encourage in-depth factual pursuits for developing lifelong learners. We believe that quality education helps the student acquire the insights to know from whence they come-and where they are going, thus inspiring young individuals to think critically and perceive their role within the ever-evolving human experience.
- SoLA commits itself to carrying our founder`s educational philosophy of "The student becomes the teacher." We believe that his timeless mission encapsulates the core values we strive to instill in today`s students: self-knowledge, respect, and responsibility. With the development of these core values an inner-directed student may emerge. For this to take place, the student must possess an awareness of not only their learning style but others as well, understand personal responsibilities, and have a clear recognition of the consequences of one`s actions. We believe this may be attained by building a strong foundation in the Liberal Arts, and providing an education that is free from the vortex of politics.
- Our purpose is to provide a secondary education aiding in the student`s development of college preparatory skills by mastering the following: problem-solving and critical thinking skills, the technique of research & independent study, ability to listen & speak well, and confidence in oral presentations.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts cost?
Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts's tuition is approximately $6,925 for private students and $300 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts?
The acceptance rate of Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What is Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts's ranking?
Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts?
The application deadline for Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Pensacola Private School of Liberal Arts. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.