Christian Institute of Arts and Sciences
5.00 (1 review)
- Christian Institute of Arts & Sciences is an accredited private school for home schooling families, combining the full services of a private school administration office with the advantages, personal assistance, and accountability needed to make your home education experience a success.
- In order to provide the services that our families need, we provide various tutoring lessons, classes, and activities at our campus school.
- We believe that children are a gift from God to parents and that the education of children is a God-given right and responsibility of parents.
- We want your home education program to be successful, both academically and spiritually; we also want to assist those who wish to complete credits and earn high school diplomas. CIAS is accredited by FCCPSA.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Dress Code for Campus School)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PensacolaGrades: K-12 | 158 students
3301 E Johnson Ave
Pensacola, FL 32514
- PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
3151 Hyde Park Road
Pensacola, FL 32503
- PensacolaGrades: PK-5 | 277 students
6205 North W St
Pensacola, FL 32505
- PensacolaGrades: PK-12 | 261 students
1301 East Gonzalez Street
Pensacola, FL 32501
- PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
5910 N W St
Pensacola, FL 32505
CIAS has provided a great resource for us in transcript management. We have lived in several different countries and CIAS has been able to accumulate credits from different schools/life experiences to fulfill requirements for Florida High School completion. Mary Beth provides a solid source of information when it comes to questions concerning what classes to enroll in and curriculum that challenges each of my children. I value the help CIAS has provided to our family.
- Posted by Parent - peasl
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.