Little Flower Catholic School
- Little Flower School's mission is to provide each student with a quality Catholic education.
- In the school's friendly, family atmosphere children grow spiritually, academically, physically, and socially.
- The varying age-related developmental needs of children are recognized and met through the challenging curriculum and extra-curricular activities offered at Little Flower.
- We have a wireless campus and Smart Board technology in every classroom.
- We offer Spanish to all of our students. A newly built science lab provides space for hands-on learning for the Middle School.
- Algebra is offered for qualifying students in the eighth grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School uniforms are required.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Boys' and Girls' Scouts, Chess Club, Christmas and Spring Productions, CYSL Sports, Diagramming Club, German and Spanish Clubs, Piano Classes offered after school, Poetry and Writing Contests, Spelling Contests, Student Council, Tumbling Classes offered after school|
- It is the mission of Little Flower School to form young people who live their lives, as Jesus did, rooted in prayer, and who strive for a sense of self-worth, academic excellence, and the Catholic values of mercy and compassion.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Grades: NS-8 | 319 students
3121 Hyde Park Rd
Pensacola, FL 32503
(850)436-6435 7.3 NS-8
- Lafayette Grades: PK-12 | 250 students
3470 NE Evangeline Thruway
Lafayette, LA 70507
(337)896-6050 281.9 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.