Little Flower Catholic School
- Little Flower School's mission is to provide each student with a quality Catholic education.
- In the school's friendly, family atmosphere children grow spiritually, academically, physically, and socially.
- The varying age-related developmental needs of children are recognized and met through the challenging curriculum and extra-curricular activities offered at Little Flower.
- We have a wireless campus and Smart Board technology in every classroom.
- We offer Spanish to all of our students. A newly built science lab provides space for hands-on learning for the Middle School.
- Algebra is offered for qualifying students in the eighth grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School uniforms are required.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Boys' and Girls' Scouts, Chess Club, Christmas and Spring Productions, CYSL Sports, Diagramming Club, German and Spanish Clubs, Piano Classes offered after school, Poetry and Writing Contests, Spelling Contests, Student Council, Tumbling Classes offered after school|
- It is the mission of Little Flower School to form young people who live their lives, as Jesus did, rooted in prayer, and who strive for a sense of self-worth, academic excellence, and the Catholic values of mercy and compassion.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Grades: 1-12 | 12 students
Po Box 17600
Pensacola, FL 32522
(800) 874-3592 5 1-12
- Pensacola Grades: K-5 | 92 students
1520 W Avery St
Pensacola, FL 32501
(850) 791-6427 3.8 K-5
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?