Good Shepherd Lutheran School Photo #2 - Planting carrot seeds in our new raised planting beds. Soon we'll be able to eat the "fruits" of our labor.
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Photo #4 - Celebrating our Thanksgiving Feast with our friends and family.
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Photo #8 - Our VPK students are amazed at what happens in our STEM experiments.
Good Shepherd Lutheran School, as a mission outreach of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, commits itself to: Provide Christ centered quality education.
Develop individual gifts and worth. Promote Christian living and service.
Nurture a partnership between church, school and family so that all may know God's love and grow in faith. Our curriculum includes Religion, Spanish, Music, S.T.E.M. and P.E.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-1
- Enrollment: 68 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Uniforms for grades Kdg. to 1st grade.
Uniforms for grades Kdg. to 1st grade.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Payable in 9 monthly installments. Various scholarships are available.
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School offers: 1. Solid education that puts Christ in the center of student life. 2.Competitive tuition and small classes. 3. Quality, certified and dedicated teachers. 4. Grades Preschool age 3 to 2nd grade 5. Extended child care available from 7am to 6pm. 6. Clean, safe facilities 7. All staff has had background checks and are fingerprinted. 8. VPK (Voluntary pre-kindergarten for 4 year olds) offered. 9. Step-Up, McKay and School Readiness scholarships accepted. 10. Remediation is available if needed. We follow "Train up a child in the way he should go and when old he will not depart from it". Proverbs 22:6.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Good Shepherd Lutheran School often compared to?
Good Shepherd Lutheran Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Lighthouse Private Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Good Shepherd Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of Good Shepherd Lutheran School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
When is the application deadline for Good Shepherd Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Good Shepherd Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Good Shepherd Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.