Good Shepherd Lutheran School
Planting carrot seeds in our new raised planting beds. Soon we'll be able to eat the 'fruits' of our labor.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School, as a mission outreach of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, commits itself to: Provide Christ centered quality education.
- Develop individual gifts and worth. Promote Christian living and service.
- Nurture a partnership between church, school and family so that all may know God's love and grow in faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language based|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms for grades Kdg. to 2nd grade.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Payable in 10 monthly installments. Various scholarships are available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School offers: 1. Solid education that puts Christ in the center of student life. 2.Competitive tuition and small classes. 3. Quality, certified and dedicated teachers. 4. Grades Preschool age 3 to 2nd grade 5. Extended child care available from 7am to 6pm. 6. Clean, safe facilities 7. All staff has had background checks and are fingerprinted. 8. VPK (Voluntary pre-kindergarten for 4 year olds) offered. 9. Step-Up, McKay and School Readiness scholarships accepted. 10. Remediation is available if needed. We follow "Train up a child in the way he should go and when old he will not depart from it". Proverbs 22:6.
- People that viewed Good Shepherd Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Lighthouse Private Christian Academy.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.