Good Shepherd Lutheran School
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Photo #2 - Planting carrot seeds in our new raised planting beds. Soon we'll be able to eat the "fruits" of our labor.
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Photo #4 - Celebrating our Thanksgiving Feast with our friends and family.
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Photo #8 - Our VPK students are amazed at what happens in our STEM experiments.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School, as a mission outreach of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, commits itself to: Provide Christ centered quality education.
- Develop individual gifts and worth. Promote Christian living and service.
- Nurture a partnership between church, school and family so that all may know God's love and grow in faith.
- Our curriculum includes Religion, Spanish, Music, S.T.E.M. and P.E.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language based|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms for grades Kdg. to 1st grade.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Payable in 9 monthly installments. Various scholarships are available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School offers: 1. Solid education that puts Christ in the center of student life. 2.Competitive tuition and small classes. 3. Quality, certified and dedicated teachers. 4. Grades Preschool age 3 to 2nd grade 5. Extended child care available from 7am to 6pm. 6. Clean, safe facilities 7. All staff has had background checks and are fingerprinted. 8. VPK (Voluntary pre-kindergarten for 4 year olds) offered. 9. Step-Up, McKay and School Readiness scholarships accepted. 10. Remediation is available if needed. We follow "Train up a child in the way he should go and when old he will not depart from it". Proverbs 22:6.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Good Shepherd Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Lighthouse Private Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gulf Breeze Grades: PK-12 | 219 students
5613 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
(850)916-0157 3.2 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.