Good Shepherd Lutheran School
Tel: (850) 932-9127
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Photo #2 - Planting carrot seeds in our new raised planting beds. Soon we'll be able to eat the "fruits" of our labor.
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Photo #4 - Celebrating our Thanksgiving Feast with our friends and family.
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Photo #8 - Our VPK students are amazed at what happens in our STEM experiments.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School, as a mission outreach of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, commits itself to: Provide Christ centered quality education.
- Develop individual gifts and worth. Promote Christian living and service.
- Nurture a partnership between church, school and family so that all may know God's love and grow in faith.
- Our curriculum includes Religion, Spanish, Music, S.T.E.M. and P.E.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language based|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms for grades Kdg. to 1st grade.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Payable in 9 monthly installments. Various scholarships are available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School offers: 1. Solid education that puts Christ in the center of student life. 2.Competitive tuition and small classes. 3. Quality, certified and dedicated teachers. 4. Grades Preschool age 3 to 2nd grade 5. Extended child care available from 7am to 6pm. 6. Clean, safe facilities 7. All staff has had background checks and are fingerprinted. 8. VPK (Voluntary pre-kindergarten for 4 year olds) offered. 9. Step-Up, McKay and School Readiness scholarships accepted. 10. Remediation is available if needed. We follow "Train up a child in the way he should go and when old he will not depart from it". Proverbs 22:6.
- People that viewed Good Shepherd Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Lighthouse Private Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gulf Breeze Grades: PK-12 | 155 students
5613 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
(850) 934-0180 3.2 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?