Jubilee Christian Academy
- Jubilee Christian Academy includes preschool, kindergarten through 5th grade, and 6th grade through 8th grade programs.
- After school care is also available for your child. The philosophy of Jubilee Christian Academy is to create a loving and positive learning environment with focus on the individual needs of each child.
- We provide cognitive, social, spiritual, physical, language and creative experiences that help develop the whole child.
- Our desire is to foster a positive relationship between parent, school and child with emphasis on family values.
- The educational program at Jubilee Christian Academy provides a carefully selected balance of informal learning exploration and formal teacher-directed activities.
- All of our children have an opportunity to work individually and in small and large groups in a wide variety of play, socialization and learning tasks.
- In addition, our kindergarten children follow a carefully prepared curriculum of readiness and pre-academic skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Polos, and khaki pants/shorts/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,600|
|Tuition Notes||There is a $350 registration fee, a $40 FACTs fee, and a $25 RenWeb fee that must be paid prior to enrolling.|
|Admissions Director||JaDean Stricker|
|Admissions Associate||Carolyn Garcia|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Grades: PK-5 | 318 students
6205 North W St
Pensacola, FL 32505
(850) 479-1605 0.2 PK-5