- Santa Rosa Christian School is a fully accredited institution operated by Grace Bible Church and is dedicated to the purpose of training young people for Christian leadership.
- With this objective in mind, it is our purpose and responsibility to provide the best in academic training with a strong Christian emphasis.
- God has blessed us with a wonderful group of dedicated Christian teachers who are qualified and trained in their profession.
- Their years of experience and love for students are assets that will benefit your child.Santa Rosa Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Human Anatomy, Advanced Math, Advanced Physics, Calculus,|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Schoolbelles / Land)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,950|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Doris Peppard|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Gloria Mason|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Pep Squad Pep Squad,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiltonGrades: PK-12 | 303 students
5621 Highway 90
Milton, FL 32583
PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
5910 N W St
Pensacola, FL 32505
PaceGrades: PK-12 | 321 students
5783 Rolyat Rd
Pace, FL 32571
PensacolaGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
3151 Hyde Park Road
Pensacola, FL 32503
PensacolaGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
3301 E Johnson Ave
Pensacola, FL 32514
This school under promises and over delivers. My daughter graduated from SRCS and is per suing a medical career and the school did a wonderful job of preparing her. The teachers at SRCS are dedicated to teaching and genuinely care about the students. The curriculum at this school is no different than any "Elite" private school anywhere in the country with the only difference being the price you pay. I HIGHLY recommend this school to any prospective student and their parents.
- Posted by Parent - cbooc
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.