West Florida Baptist Academy
- West Florida Baptist Academy's goal is to provide every student the best possible education in a Christ centered environment.
- We would like for you and your student to discover what makes WFBA different from contemporary education.
- The purpose of West Florida Baptist Academy is to provide academic excellence in a distinctly Christian environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- West Florida Baptist Academy's goal is to provide every student the best possible education in a Christ centered environment. We would like for you and your student to discover what makes WFBA different from contemporary education. The purpose of West Florida Baptist Academy is to provide academic excellence in a distinctly Christian environment.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milton Grades: PK-12 | 321 students
5783 Rolyat Rd
Milton, FL 32571
(850)994-5491 4.9 PK-12
- Gulf Breeze Grades: PK-12 | 219 students
5613 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
(850)916-0157 15.1 PK-12
- Pensacola Grades: PK-K | 42 students
100 Boeing St
Pensacola, FL 32507
(850)456-2249 17.2 PK-K
My son started attending in the 11 grade . Coming from a public school all of his life it was a big change for him . I have to say that the change was incredible . The school principal Ms. Bacon is truly a remarkable principal she cares for each and everyone of her students . The teachers take the time with each of the students . My son went from C/D at public school to A/B here at WFBA . I am so blessed that the school excepted my son to join their loving community . This has been such an incredible change for my son and our entire family . If you are considering sending your children to a private school in this area I would definitely consider West Florida Baptist .
- Posted by Parent - Abby1