Family Learning Center
- The ministry of Family Learning Center, a Christian Early Education Program, was established to provide an educational experience in a warm and friendly atmosphere for children 18 months to six years of age.
- Recognizing the importance for balanced growth, our staff will provide many opportunities for the social, mental, physical, and spiritual development of the child.
- The early education program was established as a service to the families and children of the community.
- This service developed from a sincere love for the children and a desire to help the children adapt and succeed in our modern world.
- The early education program is licensed by the California Department of Social Services and comes under their authority.
- We are a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmichael Grades: K-12 | 59 students
7031 Watt Ave
Carmichael, CA 95660
(916)239-2239 0.9 K-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-11 | 222 students
5225 Hillsdale Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95842
(916)331-7377 1.8 PK-11
- Antelope Grades: PK-8 | 131 students
4533 Antelope Rd
Antelope, CA 95843
(916)727-1197 1.9 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 238 students
5073 Andrea Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95842
(916)334-6236 2.1 PK-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.