River Oak Center For Children
Tel: (916) 609-6300
- River Oak Center For Children serves 22 students in grades 1-6.
- The student:teacher of River Oak Center For Children is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-6|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: K-6 | 141 students
9036 Calvine Rd
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916) 689-7236 14.6 K-6
- San Jose Grades: 3-12 | 10 students
540 Sands Drive, Building E
San Jose, CA 95125
(408) 448-2494 99.4 3-12
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.