Let Our Savior Lutheran School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- School Enrollment Procedures Elementary & Middle 1. New students in grades K-8 will be required to complete and pass a screening in the areas of Reading and Math.
- There is a non-refundable $30 fee for this screening. 2. If there are concerns, the parent(s) will meet with the principal.
- 3. Application for enrollment is made by filling out the application form provided by the school upon the parents' request.
- 4. The application, most recent report card, test scores, a letter of recommendation from the student's current teacher (required for incoming 4-8th grade)and screening results will be reviewed by the principal and faculty.
- 5. Students will be accepted based on the ability of Our Savior Lutheran School to meet theireducational needs.
- There are cases where students have needs beyond the capabilities of Our Savior's expertise and resources; in those cases, Our Savior will not be able to accept those children as students in the school.
- The principal, in consultation with the faculty, will determine if the student's needs can be met.
- 6. The parents will be promptly notified upon acceptance or non-admittance by the school office.
- 7. All new students are accepted on a one-quarter academic and social probationary status.