Our Savior Lutheran School
Our Savior Lutheran School Photo #2 - Technology is taught from Preschool - 8th grade. We provide one-to-one devices from 1st grade-8th grade.
Our Savior Lutheran School Photo #3 - Recess is offered twice a day from Preschool - 5th grade. Students love to run, play and socialize with friends!
Our Savior Lutheran School has been providing an outstanding Christian education to students for over 30 years, while maintaining an environment for quality attention.
It is our purpose to enhance each child's self-esteem and enlighten him/her to respect others.
Striving for academic excellence, OSLS is nationally accredited and scoring in the top quartile nationally, consistently.
Come learn what many already know and join our family at Our Savior Lutheran School!.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 203 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
English, Math, Spanish
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Financial aid is available. Please contact the school for tuition information.
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
- The curriculum of Our Savior Lutheran School meets or exceeds the suggestions outlined by the Curriculum Guide for Lutheran Elementary Schools established by the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Our Savior Lutheran is a Christian school and is fully accredited in the State of Florida and nationally by NLSA (National Lutheran Schools Accreditation). All faculty members are required to obtain State certification. Our Savior offers a variety of courses to enrich the student's experience creatively as well. Spanish, Computers, Library, and Physical Education are provided from Preschool through 8th Grade. Several Fine Arts electives such as Drama, Art, Cooking and Music provide students the opportunity to cultivate their artistic side. Sports is offered from Pre-Kindergarten - 8th grade. Day Care an Holiday Care are also available from 7am-6pm during the school week and many days when school is not in session. There are many opportunities to get involved at OSLS!
Source: Verified school update
We are so happy and blessed to have found such a great school! You can tell that everyone loves what they do and loves every child. It's really more of a community than just a school. Everyone knows each child by name. They challenge the children academically and have a great curriculum. They are exposed to art, music & stem classes regularly. My son is thriving and learning in a Christ centered environment. I couldn't be happier to have found not only a great school but a great church as well!!
This is a wonderful Christ centered, academically challenging school. The teachers and faculty know every child by name and challenge the students to be their very best. We feel very blessed to have our child at OSLS.
this is the greatest school my kids have ever been enrolled in. they opened up their arms and hearts and accepted us to the osls family. the teachers are all great and really love their jobs. they care so much about the my kids. the principal is awesome and always friendly and a blessed person of the lord. he is the best. the rest of the staff is just just as great... thank you for being a great school.. god bless osls..
Since switching my children from public school to OSLS 2 years ago, our family has been very impressed. The teachers are very caring, yet they challenge the children to be their best academically. A Christ-centered education is the best way for children to grow up to become Christ-centered adults.
Tried public school for a few months then found this awesome school. My daughter has been going there now for 8 yrs. The admin and teachers care about the children and know them all by name. Her education is far ahead of where her peers are in Pinellas Public Schools. I feel blessed that we have been able to have her attend OSLS.
Great school!! Outstanding academics provided by very loving teachers. They know and care for each child on an individual basis. So happy my children are a part of an amazing school!
Well rounded school, amazing staff and academics. Size classes are small and teachers truly care for the kids well being. I am glad we found this school!
Endorse Our Savior Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.