St Jude Cathedral School
- St. Jude Cathedral School creates a Christian environment, that nurtures and challenges individuals to realize their highest spiritual and academic potential.
- St. Jude Cathedral School believes that Catholic education focuses on learning and living our faith; all children have God given talents and the potential to learn; in challenging each student to reach the fullness of his/her academic potential; and a strong faith foundation encourages students to be responsible and active members of their communities.
- Our curriculum is the four-fold purpose of Catholic education: to teach doctrine, to build community, to foster service and to pray and worship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||386 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint PetersburgGrades: K-8 | 330 students
1900 12th St N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704
- Saint PetersburgGrades: PK-12 | 945 students
5101 1st Street NE
Saint Petersburg, FL 33703
- Pinellas ParkGrades: K-12 | 205 students
Po Box 1455
Pinellas Park, FL 33780
- Saint PetersburgGrades: KG-8 | 464 students
2021 62nd Ave N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
- Saint PetersburgGrades: PK-12 | 611 students
7777 62nd Avenue North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33709
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.