St Jude Cathedral School
Tel: (727) 347-8622
- St. Jude Cathedral School creates a Christian environment, that nurtures and challenges individuals to realize their highest spiritual and academic potential.
- St. Jude Cathedral School believes that Catholic education focuses on learning and living our faith; all children have God given talents and the potential to learn; in challenging each student to reach the fullness of his/her academic potential; and a strong faith foundation encourages students to be responsible and active members of their communities.
- Our curriculum is the four-fold purpose of Catholic education: to teach doctrine, to build community, to foster service and to pray and worship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||457 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-8 | 339 students
1900 12th St N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704
(727) 823-6144 3.8 PK-8
- Saint Petersburg Grades: K-8 | 434 students
2021 62nd Ave N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
(727) 522-3000 4.7 K-8
- Pinellas Park Grades: K-12 | 213 students
4981 78th Ave N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
(727) 547-6820 4.5 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.