St Jude Cathedral School
- St. Jude Cathedral School creates a Christian environment, that nurtures and challenges individuals to realize their highest spiritual and academic potential.
- St. Jude Cathedral School believes that Catholic education focuses on learning and living our faith; all children have God given talents and the potential to learn; in challenging each student to reach the fullness of his/her academic potential; and a strong faith foundation encourages students to be responsible and active members of their communities.
- Our curriculum is the four-fold purpose of Catholic education: to teach doctrine, to build community, to foster service and to pray and worship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||421 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-8 | 331 students
1900 12th St N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704
(727)823-6144 3.8 PK-8
- Saint Petersburg Grades: K-8 | 434 students
2021 62nd Ave N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
(727)522-3000 4.7 K-8
- Pinellas Park Grades: K-12 | 213 students
4981 78th Ave N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
(727)547-6820 4.5 K-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.