Let Reformation Lutheran School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Admittance Requirements: All children in our school are required to submit to its religious instruction.
- Parents must be willing to have the child instructed in the doctrines of Holy Scripture as taught by the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
- All new families must agree to an at home visit by the Pastor, Principal, and/or classroom teacher.
- Parents of transfer students must agree to bring their child to school for screening if the classroom teacher feels it is appropriate.
- This screening will assist the teacher is making appropriate changes to the students curriculum. Admittance Paperwork: The following items must be received in the school office before an application for admission will be processed: 1.
- Student application form Registration fee. THIS FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. Immunization record 4.
- All State paperwork for Preschool (if applicable). 5. Previous school transcript (Transferring students only).