- Reformation Lutheran School Exists to Educate with Academic Excellence, Equip for Christian Living, Encourage Growth in God's Word.
- Our School's Vision: The eternal truths of God's Word are the foundation of our elementary school, its curriculum, and all its activities.
- Through our program of Christian education we strive to provide faithful guidance to each child in the maximum development of his/her spiritual, physical, and mental abilities given to them by God.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(uniform tops and khaki pants and short, uniform skirts and jumpers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,830|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool rates vary depending on days and times care is needed|
|Admissions Director||Joel Walker|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||FIRST Lego League, Reformation Singers, Spanish Spanish, FIRST Lego League,
- Dear Parents, God has given parents an awesome responsibility. Not only has he entrusted you with a human life that is totally dependent on you for physical needs, but God has given you the task of teaching your child to know about him and his holy and precious Word. Reformation Lutheran School exists to help you achieve this awesome responsibility. It is our mission to work with parents in the training and instruction of children and families in the truths of God's Word as found in the Bible. By working together as parents and teachers we can provide a safe and loving environment for each of our students to grow spiritually. Reformation Lutheran School has been serving the children and families of San Diego since 1970. We have established a long history of academic excellence while at the same time keeping our curriculum centered on Christ. Our school is part of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS). The WELS school system is the 4th largest private school system in the United States and has been serving families in need of a Christian education since the mid 1800's. Our teachers are certified by the WELS and have been trained at Martin Luther College in New Ulm, Minnesota, the WELS College of Ministry. Our high standards and excellent instruction combined with training in God's Word gives children a solid academic and spiritual foundation. Being a parent means making some very difficult decisions. Not the least of which is choosing a school for your child. God has instructed parents to "train child in the way they should go" and he promises that "when they are old they will not turn far from it". Reformation Lutheran School is a place where you will find teachers dedicated to providing your child with the safety and training needed to have success academically and socially. However, the greatest strength you will see in our faculty is their desire to work with your family and aid you as you grow spiritually. The faculty and staff of Reformation Lutheran School would be honored if you would choose us to help you in bringing up your child to know the love of their Savior.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 600 students
1875 Illion St
San Diego, CA 92110
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 191 students
1376 Felspar Street
San Diego, CA 92109
San DiegoGrades: K-8 | 123 students
4551 56th Street
San Diego, CA 92115
San DiegoGrades: K-8 | 90 students
3811 Mount Acadia Blvd
San Diego, CA 92111
San DiegoGrades: PK | 62 students
3967 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA 92103
Hi I go to reformation and I think that it is the best school you can participate in so much I LOVE. It and they have a principle he is the best ever! And best of all God has given us the gift for our pastor to preach the good news God has given us so I think every kid deserves to go to this school - iyla
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Kaya6
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.