Soille San Diego Hebrew Day School
- The mission of the Soille San Diego Hebrew Day School is to imbue each student with a love of learning, a life-long appreciation for the value of Torah study and its applicability to all life choices, and greater understanding and respect of self and others.
- This mission is pursued in a school climate which is nurturing and caring, and which emphasizes the importance of hard work in the pursuit of excellence.
- Children are provided with a vision of Jewish living which affirms a commitment to the continuity of our distinct way of life, a love for Israel, and a sense of responsibility to contribute to the betterment of our world.
- The Soille San Diego Hebrew Day School reflects the view that meaningful Torah education is the basis and the vibrancy, durability, and continuity of the Jewish People.
- This vision includes the aspiration that Torah increasingly become the guide to successful and meaningful living for our families, and that as a community we grow toward making significant contributions to our society, both as Americans and as Jews.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.