Soille San Diego Hebrew Day School
- The mission of the Soille San Diego Hebrew Day School is to imbue each student with a love of learning, a life-long appreciation for the value of Torah study and its applicability to all life choices, and greater understanding and respect of self and others.
- This mission is pursued in a school climate which is nurturing and caring, and which emphasizes the importance of hard work in the pursuit of excellence.
- Children are provided with a vision of Jewish living which affirms a commitment to the continuity of our distinct way of life, a love for Israel, and a sense of responsibility to contribute to the betterment of our world.
- The Soille San Diego Hebrew Day School reflects the view that meaningful Torah education is the basis and the vibrancy, durability, and continuity of the Jewish People.
- This vision includes the aspiration that Torah increasingly become the guide to successful and meaningful living for our families, and that as a community we grow toward making significant contributions to our society, both as Americans and as Jews.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encinitas Grades: K-8 | 300 students
141 S Rancho Santa Fe Road
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)436-1102 16.6 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.