San Diego Center For Children Academy
- We promote the well-being of children, youth, families, and communities by providing an array of proven and effective mental health, educational, and social services.
- San Diego Center for Children has become a leader in providing mental health services to children and families by offering a great selection of services.
- Many of our services are contracted to the County of San Diego mental health services and to the many school districts in San Diego County.
- Our experiences, research, and combined talents have created proven results in improving the lives of children and families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: NS-PK | 150 students
3580 Mount Acadia Blvd
San Diego, CA 92111
(858)560-0985 1.1 NS-PK
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 363 students
3630 Afton Rd
San Diego, CA 92123
(858)279-3300 1.3 PK-8
- San Diego Grades: PK-K | 65 students
7250 Eckstron Ave
San Diego, CA 92111
(858)278-8151 1.4 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.