Soille San Diego Hebrew Bay School
Tel: (858) 279-3300
- The mission of the Soille San Diego Hebrew Day School is to imbue each student with a love of learning, a life-long appreciation for the value of Torah study and its applicability to all life choices, and greater understanding and respect of self and others.
- This mission is pursued in a school climate which is nurturing and caring, and which emphasizes the importance of hard work in the pursuit of excellence.
- Children are provided with a vision of Jewish living which affirms a commitment to the continuity of our distinct way of life, a love for Israel, and a sense of responsibility to contribute to the betterment of our world.
- The Soille San Diego Hebrew Day School reflects the view that meaningful Torah education is the basis and the vibrancy, durability, and continuity of the Jewish People.
- This vision includes the aspiration that Torah increasingly become the guide to successful and meaningful living for our families, and that as a community we grow toward making significant contributions to our society, both as Americans and as Jews.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.