Heritage Christian School Of San Diego
- Heritage Christian School is an administrative and educational ministry specializing in independent study for home educating families.
- Heritage provides support and accountability through our training seminars, class day settings and experienced mentors.
- HCS exists to serve beginning and experienced private Christian home educators who desire family centered training with emphasis on both academic excellence and godly character development.
- The distinctive features of HCS include: record keeping, monthly newsletter, field trips, cooperative instructional class days, lab classes and transcripts for high school students as well as a wide variety of support services based on the participation of our committed parent volunteers.
- HCS supports traditional or year round schedules, and traditional or unit study curricular methods.
- Heritage Christian School is a non-profit corporation and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or ethnicity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La JollaGrades: NS-12 | 1155 students
9490 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
- San DiegoGrades: 9-12 | 1618 students
5555 Del Mar Heights Rd
San Diego, CA 92130
- Solana BeachGrades: PK-12 | 999 students
838 Academy Drive
Solana Beach, CA 92075
- San DiegoGrades: 9-12 | 1478 students
5961 Linda Vista Rd
San Diego, CA 92110
- San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 1227 students
6501 Linda Vista Rd
San Diego, CA 92111
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.