Heritage Christian School Of San Diego
- Heritage Christian School is an administrative and educational ministry specializing in independent study for home educating families.
- Heritage provides support and accountability through our training seminars, class day settings and experienced mentors.
- HCS exists to serve beginning and experienced private Christian home educators who desire family centered training with emphasis on both academic excellence and godly character development.
- The distinctive features of HCS include: record keeping, monthly newsletter, field trips, sports & clubs, cooperative instructional class days, lab classes and transcripts for high school students as well as a wide variety of support services based on the participation of our committed parent volunteers.
- HCS supports traditional or year round schedules, and traditional or unit study curricular methods. Heritage Christian School is a non-profit corporation and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or ethnicity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Honor Society, Robotics, Speech and Debate, Stem Club, Student Government, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Drama
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: 9-12 | 1628 students
5555 Del Mar Heights Rd
San Diego, CA 92130
(858)523-4000 9.3 9-12
- San Diego Grades: 9-12 | 1478 students
5961 Linda Vista Rd
San Diego, CA 92110
(619)298-8277 5.5 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.