St Paul's Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Paul's Lutheran School witnesses Jesus Christ to students and families in a learning community that strives for academic excellence, prepares students for success in future educational, community, and life experiences and commits to the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and social development of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School uniforms through True Grits)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,100|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Rebecah Hartford|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
- At St. Paul's Lutheran School, the staff is dedicated to sharing the message of God's love and the saving grace of Jesus Christ with each student and every family, and partnering with families to provide a quality education. With a maximum class size of 22 students, a nurturing environment exists for children to grow in faith, as students and community servants. For more than 60 years, St. Paul's students have been prepared to be successful at any high school they choose to attend.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: K-8 | 125 students
4551 56th Street
San Diego, CA 92115
(619)582-3862 10.3 K-8
- San Diego Grades: NS | 62 students
3967 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA 92103
(619)299-2890 6.7 NS
St. Paul's is an outstanding school. They offer so much for a small, Christian school. The classes are small, the academics are rigorous, the students are kind and polite. It's a great family feel. I know that my kids are getting a great, well-rounded education. I would recommend this school over the public schools in the area in a heartbeat and I wouldn't want my kids anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - mrs.b
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.