St Paul's Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Paul's Lutheran School witnesses Jesus Christ to students and families in a learning community that strives for academic excellence, prepares students for success in future educational, community, and life experiences and commits to the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and social development of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School uniforms through True Grits)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,100|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Rebecah Hartford|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
- At St. Paul's Lutheran School, the staff is dedicated to sharing the message of God's love and the saving grace of Jesus Christ with each student and every family, and partnering with families to provide a quality education. With a maximum class size of 22 students, a nurturing environment exists for children to grow in faith, as students and community servants. For more than 60 years, St. Paul's students have been prepared to be successful at any high school they choose to attend.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: NS-8 | 125 students
4551 56th Street
San Diego, CA 92115
(619)582-3862 10.3 NS-8
- San Diego Grades: NS | 62 students
3967 Park Blvd
San Diego, CA 92103
(619)299-2890 6.7 NS
St. Paul's is an outstanding school. They offer so much for a small, Christian school. The classes are small, the academics are rigorous, the students are kind and polite. It's a great family feel. I know that my kids are getting a great, well-rounded education. I would recommend this school over the public schools in the area in a heartbeat and I wouldn't want my kids anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - mrs.b
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.