St. Paul's Lutheran School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 184 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,100
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School uniforms through True Grits
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At St. Paul's Lutheran School, the staff is dedicated to sharing the message of God's love and the saving grace of Jesus Christ with each student and every family, and partnering with families to provide a quality education. With a maximum class size of 22 students, a nurturing environment exists for children to grow in faith, as students and community servants. For more than 60 years, St. Paul's students have been prepared to be successful at any high school they choose to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul's Lutheran School cost?
St. Paul's Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $6,100 for private students.
What sports does St. Paul's Lutheran School offer?
St. Paul's Lutheran School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country and Volleyball.
What is St. Paul's Lutheran School's ranking?
St. Paul's Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Paul's Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Paul's Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul's Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards