All Hallows Academy
- All Hallows Academy is a Christ centered coeducational school in La Jolla, California.
- Its philosophy is built around its school wide learning expectations.
- The expectations for each student of All Hallows are to develop a Catholic foundation, to develop academic competency across the curriculum, and to develop responsible citizenship.
- We believe in children and their ability to creatively shape the future.
- As educators we are facilitators of lifelong learning. We believe that children nurtured in love, truth, and beauty can make the world a better place.
- To this end we strive for a holistic learning environment that affords All Hallows' students the opportunity to examine the fundamental questions of human experience and respond to those questions with decisions based on Christian principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Jolla Grades: NS-8 | 230 students
2225 Torrey Pines Lane
La Jolla, CA 92037
(858)454-0184 1.1 NS-8