All Hallows Academy
- All Hallows Academy is a Christ centered coeducational school in La Jolla, California.
- Its philosophy is built around its school wide learning expectations.
- The expectations for each student of All Hallows are to develop a Catholic foundation, to develop academic competency across the curriculum, and to develop responsible citizenship.
- We believe in children and their ability to creatively shape the future.
- As educators we are facilitators of lifelong learning. We believe that children nurtured in love, truth, and beauty can make the world a better place.
- To this end we strive for a holistic learning environment that affords All Hallows' students the opportunity to examine the fundamental questions of human experience and respond to those questions with decisions based on Christian principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Jolla Grades: NS-8 | 230 students
2225 Torrey Pines Lane
La Jolla, CA 92037
(858)454-0184 1.1 NS-8
What happens if my child suddenly takes sick before the end of the school year? What if he is expelled? Answers here.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.