All Hallows Academy
- All Hallows Academy is a Christ centered coeducational school in La Jolla, California.
- Its philosophy is built around its school wide learning expectations.
- The expectations for each student of All Hallows are to develop a Catholic foundation, to develop academic competency across the curriculum, and to develop responsible citizenship.
- We believe in children and their ability to creatively shape the future.
- As educators we are facilitators of lifelong learning. We believe that children nurtured in love, truth, and beauty can make the world a better place.
- To this end we strive for a holistic learning environment that affords All Hallows' students the opportunity to examine the fundamental questions of human experience and respond to those questions with decisions based on Christian principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Jolla Grades: NS-8 | 230 students
2225 Torrey Pines Lane
La Jolla, CA 92037
(858)454-0184 1.1 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.