School Of The Madeleine
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 603 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- School of the Madeleine is a private Catholic elementary school located in South Clairemont in San Diego. It is the parish school of St. Mary Magdalene church. The school is staffed by a lay faculty dedicated to the Catholic Education of the students. School of the Madeleine has a reputation for a strong religious and academic program and student success. The mission of School of the Madeleine "Our love is not to be just words or mere talk, but something real and active." Students at School of the Madeleine are empowered to be committed to their Catholic faith, to become aware of their personal potential, and to mature spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically. We achieve this by encouraging an atmosphere of respect, dignity, faith, love, forgiveness, and stewardship to the school, parish, and global community; providing an instructional climate which fosters academic success; presenting opportunities for our students to practice ethical and moral decision-making; and supporting the development of good habits of physical activity and wholesome attitudes toward personal health.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is School Of The Madeleine's ranking?
School Of The Madeleine ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for School Of The Madeleine?
The application deadline for School Of The Madeleine is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse School Of The Madeleine. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards