- At Francis Parker School, our mission is to provide a superior college preparatory education in a diverse, family-oriented environment that meets the academic, social, creative, emotional, and physical needs of the individual student.
- Founded in 1912, and now with 1,200 students, Francis Parker School is San Diego's oldest and largest independent, non-denominational, coeducational day school.
- Through a system of instruction in the academics, athletics, and arts that is grounded in excellence, Parker students are prepared to succeed at four-year colleges and universities appropriate to their individual goals.
- This level of educational success is based on a foundation of shared values the importance of family; the uniqueness of each individual child; the ethical treatment of others and the world around us; a shared passion for learning between inspired teachers and motivated students.
- Our mission is to provide a superior college-preparatory education in a diverse, family-oriented environment that meets the academic, social, creative, emotional and physical needs of the individual student.
- Francis Parker School is accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- The School is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rancho Santa FeGrades: K-6 | 145 students
Po Box 8126
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
La JollaGrades: NS-12 | 1155 students
9490 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 327 students
10728 San Diego Mission Rd
San Diego, CA 92108
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 355 students
6046 Camino Rico
San Diego, CA 92120
San DiegoGrades: KG-8 | 206 students
4061 Ibis St
San Diego, CA 92103
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.