Francis W Parker Lower School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 362 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Francis Parker School, our mission is to provide a superior college preparatory education in a diverse, family-oriented environment that meets the academic, social, creative, emotional, and physical needs of the individual student. Founded in 1912, and now with 1,200 students, Francis Parker School is San Diego's oldest and largest independent, non-denominational, coeducational day school. Through a system of instruction in the academics, athletics, and arts that is grounded in excellence, Parker students are prepared to succeed at four-year colleges and universities appropriate to their individual goals. This level of educational success is based on a foundation of shared values the importance of family; the uniqueness of each individual child; the ethical treatment of others and the world around us; a shared passion for learning between inspired teachers and motivated students. Our mission is to provide a superior college-preparatory education in a diverse, family-oriented environment that meets the academic, social, creative, emotional and physical needs of the individual student. Francis Parker School is accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The School is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Francis W Parker Lower School's ranking?
Francis W Parker Lower School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Francis W Parker Lower School?
The application deadline for Francis W Parker Lower School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Francis W Parker Lower School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards