St Vincent De Paul Elementary School
- St. Vincent School is a Catholic, coeducational elementary school founded in 1948 to serve the children of St. Vincent's Parish.
- The mission of the school is to assist parents in guiding their children toward lives of Christian integrity and maturity in the context of a Catholic Christian community.
- To achieve this, both parents and school recognize that their first duty is to provide their children with sound and wholesome role models whose values and habits of life commend themselves to imitation.
- As a Core Knowledge school, St. Vincent's accepts responsibility for guiding its students in systematic learning across the intelligences and for promoting the spiritual, moral, academic, civic and social development of each student.
- The school guides and assists students in achieving age appropriate mastery of basic content and skills, higher level thinking skills, and the habit of independent learning.
- Faith, compassion, self-discipline, and mutually high expectations are the foundations upon which St. Vincent School is built.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: K-6 | 362 students
San Diego, CA 92103
(619)298-9110 0.3 K-6
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
10728 San Diego Mission Rd
San Diego, CA 92108
(619)641-7987 4.4 PK-8
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 361 students
6046 Camino Rico
San Diego, CA 92120
(619)583-6270 6.9 PK-8
- Hopkinsville Grades: PK-12 | 385 students
1300 Academy Dr
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
(270)886-0254 1700.3 PK-12
- Clarksville Grades: PK-12 | 324 students
505 Highway 76
Clarksville, TN 37043
(931)647-8180 1717.7 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.