St Vincent De Paul Elementary School
- St. Vincent School is a Catholic, coeducational elementary school founded in 1948 to serve the children of St. Vincent's Parish.
- The mission of the school is to assist parents in guiding their children toward lives of Christian integrity and maturity in the context of a Catholic Christian community.
- To achieve this, both parents and school recognize that their first duty is to provide their children with sound and wholesome role models whose values and habits of life commend themselves to imitation.
- As a Core Knowledge school, St. Vincent's accepts responsibility for guiding its students in systematic learning across the intelligences and for promoting the spiritual, moral, academic, civic and social development of each student.
- The school guides and assists students in achieving age appropriate mastery of basic content and skills, higher level thinking skills, and the habit of independent learning.
- Faith, compassion, self-discipline, and mutually high expectations are the foundations upon which St. Vincent School is built.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 327 students
10728 San Diego Mission Rd
San Diego, CA 92108
- San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 355 students
6046 Camino Rico
San Diego, CA 92120
- San DiegoGrades: K-6 | 362 students
San Diego, CA 92103
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.