St Charles Borromeo Academy
Tel: (619) 223-8271
- St. Charles Borromeo Academy is dedicated to providing all students with a solid foundation in spirituality, morals, and academics.
- The faculty, staff, and administration recognize each student's uniqueness as a child of God.
- This Catholic community encourages every child's potential to be a loving, caring Christian, and a productive member of our global community.
- The implementation of the curriculum and the integration of gospel values enables each student to continue to be a life long learner.
- The students of Saint Charles Borromeo Academy follow the traditions of the Catholic Church as modeled by the pastor, parishioners, faculty, staff, and parents of Saint Charles community.
- This community provides a caring environment to nurture student growth.
- The academy recognizes parents as the primary educators of their children both in faith and academics.
- This faith community strives to live out the gospel message of Jesus through involvement in liturgical celebrations, shared learning experiences, and community service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms by Royal Blazers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact School Secretary for Tuition Rates|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.