St Charles Borromeo Academy
- St. Charles Borromeo Academy is dedicated to providing all students with a solid foundation in spirituality, morals, and academics.
- The faculty, staff, and administration recognize each student's uniqueness as a child of God.
- This Catholic community encourages every child's potential to be a loving, caring Christian, and a productive member of our global community.
- The implementation of the curriculum and the integration of gospel values enables each student to continue to be a life long learner.
- The students of Saint Charles Borromeo Academy follow the traditions of the Catholic Church as modeled by the pastor, parishioners, faculty, staff, and parents of Saint Charles community.
- This community provides a caring environment to nurture student growth.
- The academy recognizes parents as the primary educators of their children both in faith and academics.
- This faith community strives to live out the gospel message of Jesus through involvement in liturgical celebrations, shared learning experiences, and community service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms by Royal Blazers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact School Secretary for Tuition Rates|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.