- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 455 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform for K-8th
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Spanish (daily)
- Physical Education (daily)
- Performing Arts
- Information Technology
- Instrumental Band
- Industrial Arts
- Character Education
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Warren-Walker School offer a summer program?
Yes, Warren-Walker School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Warren-Walker School offer?
Warren-Walker School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Warren-Walker School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Warren-Walker School?
The application deadline for Warren-Walker School is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Warren-Walker School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards