San Diego Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- San Diego Academy is a private coeducational K-12 school in the Seventh-day Adventist school system.
- As a Seventh-day Adventist Christian K-12 college preparatory school, we provide a balanced program that prepares our diverse student population to become individuals who are spiritually whole, academically adept, socially skilled, and physically fit.
- As Seventh-day Adventist Christians, we at San Diego Academy recognize God as the creator, the sustainer of life, and the source of knowledge and wisdom.
- We believe that man's capacity for thought, decision-making, and action are attributes which God bestowed when He made man in His own image.
- As a school, we consider the education of our students to be our primary function and accept the challenge of developing the minds of our students so that they may respond to the highest human calling, living a life with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- National City Grades: K-12 | 73 students
2432 E 18th St
National City, CA 91950
(619)434-2265 0.9 K-12
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)447-3513 113.5 PK-K
This school is perfect for anyone looking for life long friends and great teachers
- Posted by Student/Alumni - A happy alumni
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.