Faithful Ambassadors Bible Baptist Academy
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 73 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Associated Student Body, Chess Club, Community Outreach, Newsletter, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Choirs, Drama Production, Music
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Team, Volleyball
- The purpose of Faithful Ambassadors Bible Baptist Academy is to educate the student spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially. Students are taught how to establish and develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. By integrating Scripture into their educational program, we seek for them to develop godly character as well as the academic skills necessary to accomplish God's unique purpose for their lives.
- The objective in building a private Christian school is to obey Scriptural imperatives of Deuteronomy 6:5-7a, "-love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children-"And of Proverbs 22:6, "Train up a child in the way he should go-" Teaching is training. Training for life must include training for eternity.A Christian school is an extension of the Christian home in training young people in a Christian environment for time and eternity.
- The mission of FABBA is to assist parents in educating and equipping their children to develop a heart for God, to cultivate a sound biblical worldview, to install a love for our country, and to produce a passion to impact their families, churches, and communities for Jesus Christ.
Endorse Faithful Ambassadors Bible Baptist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards