I AM School
- Our Commitment is to Create an opportunity for children and young adults to gather in a setting that allows them to study and apply the Ascended Masters' Laws of the I AM. We offer a course of study through grade 12 of high academic excellence.
- We strive to prepare them for successful transition into society, while maintaining Ascended Master Standards.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-7086 231.5 4-8
- Chowchilla Grades: 1-8 | 19 students
22310 Road 13
Chowchilla, CA 93610
(155)966-5185 311.3 1-8
- El Monte Grades: K-2 | 127 students
3400 Aero Jet Ave
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)569-2641 551.9 K-2
- Lafayette Grades: 6-12 | 49 students
1035 Carol Ln
Lafayette, CA 94549
(925)962-9660 236 6-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.