I AM School
Tel: (530) 926-6263
- Our Commitment is to Create an opportunity for children and young adults to gather in a setting that allows them to study and apply the Ascended Masters' Laws of the I AM. We offer a course of study through grade 12 of high academic excellence.
- We strive to prepare them for successful transition into society, while maintaining Ascended Master Standards.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925) 706-7086 231.5 4-8
- Chowchilla Grades: 1-8 | 19 students
22310 Road 13
Chowchilla, CA 93610
(559) 665-1853 311.3 1-8
- El Monte Grades: K-2 | 127 students
3400 Aero Jet Ave
El Monte, CA 91731
(626) 569-2641 551.9 K-2
- Lafayette Grades: 6-12 | 49 students
1035 Carol Ln
Lafayette, CA 94549
(925) 962-9660 236 6-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.