Mother Goose School
- Mother Goose School has been serving families of San Francisco and the Bay Area since 1951.
- Mother Goose School is open to all children between the ages of two and seven.
- The primary focus of the school is to instill in each child an enjoyment of the learning process that will continue throughout the child's life.
- The school is comprised of five developmental levels ranging from nursery through kindergarten age.
- Mother Goose School believes that the development of the child's mind, body and character is equally important.
- In order to educate the whole child, our daily program includes instruction that is based on a balanced, all-inclusive curriculum.
- This curriculum is specifically intended to provide a firm foundation for each child in preparation for any public or private school.
- Placement within the program is determined at the tour.
- The daily program at Mother Goose School include Academics, Art and Crafts, Physical Education, and Social Skills.
- Music instruction is shared with morning classes twice weekly. Classrooms are equipped with child-friendly music.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 243.5 K-12
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-7086 40.2 4-8
- Chowchilla Grades: 2-8 | 22 students
22310 Road 13
Chowchilla, CA 93610
(559)665-1853 129.1 2-8
- El Monte Grades: K-2 | 127 students
3400 Aero Jet Ave
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)569-2641 357.9 K-2
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.