Mother Goose School
- Mother Goose School has been serving families of San Francisco and the Bay Area since 1951.
- Mother Goose School is open to all children between the ages of two and six.
- The primary focus of the school is to instill in each child an enjoyment of the learning process that will continue throughout the child's life.
- The school is comprised of five developmental levels ranging from 2s through kindergarten age.
- Mother Goose School believes that the development of the child's mind, body and character is equally important.
- In order to educate the whole child, our daily program includes instruction that is based on a balanced, all-inclusive curriculum.
- This curriculum is specifically intended to provide a firm foundation for each child in preparation for any public or private school.
- Placement within the program is determined during tour/registration. The daily program at Mother Goose School include Academics, Art and Crafts, Physical Education, and Social Skills.
- Music instruction is shared with morning classes Mondays & Thursdays.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$1,800|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,800|
|Tuition Notes||We have a variety of schedules. Please see our website for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Emily Hemberger|
- We are include all children in our program. All of our students wear cloth underwear because our license does not cover diapers. We support families with toilet training needs.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 243.5 K-12
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-7086 40.2 4-8
- Chowchilla Grades: 2-8 | 22 students
22310 Road 13
Chowchilla, CA 93610
(559)665-1853 129.1 2-8
- El Monte Grades: K-2 | 127 students
3400 Aero Jet Ave
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)569-2641 357.9 K-2
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.